It's snow

Started by peternap, December 21, 2009, 02:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Peter is that the first snow for Zeus?  Steven's dog started down the path but said the heck with this and went back to his house.   

peternap

Quote from: Redoverfarm on December 21, 2009, 03:26:27 PM
Peter is that the first snow for Zeus?  Steven's dog started down the path but said the heck with this and went back to his house.   

He had one last year John. It didn't stay around long enough to really play in though.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

It's good that he has spots or you would loose him.  Camoflauged.

peternap

Quote from: Redoverfarm on December 21, 2009, 03:54:51 PM
It's good that he has spots or you would loose him.  Camoflauged.

;D

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

phalynx

How did you teach him to fly?   ???

This time of year only reindeer fly I though...

peternap

I went home for day after Christmas Dinner this weekend. I grew up here and while I love the Mountains all the time, snow is special. I love the quiet and isolation while it's snowing there. It's like there isn't another human on earth.