Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

Gary thank you for the invite to do that and sort of spell you.  However with spring coming, a wood shop full of projects.  A hope / need that we can get some of them cleared out before the spring and the spring bloom and the orchard and berries.  In other words most of my free time is sort of spoken for now until winter as we have cussed and discussed.  Top it off when up at the ranch we do not have internet unless I drive down to the store and jump on the neighbors satellite next door.  He keeps an open router for us to use.   

That said, I might see something now and then, mark it up and post it.  However trying to keep the beasts head above water all the time takes way more resources than I can  / want  to put in to it. 

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Thanks Rick

Yeah, it's fun, but (I've discovered) also time consuming.

The intent is to install smiles where you can....and an occasional guffaw here and there.

All y'alls posts are appreciated, as it's nice to be on the receiving end.

Everyday topside is worth at least a 2 cent smile

Here's some tools;

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

Gary O

fauxto of the evening

rick91351

Secret Covert Photo

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Gary O

Gary O

rick91351

Gary posted the following

I confess I did not believe it until I received the following today in a Secret Courier Pouch

Gary O

Ah, yes, the swirling air belly crawl.
Good find, Rick

Gary O

rick91351

Gary O

Boy, those punkguins look like they mean business....just need some bandanas and bikes..............

I'm stickin' with the subject matter that I've studied up on.
Here's the complete unabridged manual on how the dog works:

Gary O

rick91351

rick91351

Gary O

Ah yes...team drivin'...yer partner that's supposed to spell you while you climb into the sleeper, is lickin' his lips, tappin' the steering wheel, and twistin' knobs...nite nite...sheeeesh

carroll

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED THE FAUXTOS!  I haven't looked at them in a while, and they made me laugh out loud!

:)
carroll

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on March 12, 2012, 09:28:59 PM
Ah yes...team drivin'...yer partner that's supposed to spell you while you climb into the sleeper, is lickin' his lips, tappin' the steering wheel, and twistin' knobs...nite nite...sheeeesh

Sort of like when you are riding shot gun, getting ready to crawl into the sleeper, and Ace is sitting over there picking his nose and wiping buggers on the steering wheel for you when you wake up.......  Or crawl into the sleeper you just start to drift off and you feel him jab the brakes, and start yelling, then you just about drift back to sleep and the truck starts to weave and wave.  Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite.... c*   

rick91351

Quote from: carroll on March 13, 2012, 12:11:04 AM
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO POSTED THE FAUXTOS!  I haven't looked at them in a while, and they made me laugh out loud!

carroll

Thanks for the thanks...... [slap]

Gary O

rick91351

muldoon

rick91351

Quote from: muldoon on March 13, 2012, 06:14:43 PM
where is the like button? 

I think you did push the like button.........

Thanks even thought that was Gary's post.

I know input really is important to Gary and myself.

Rick

Gary O

'Tis true, Rick.
What's really really neat is when you cruise along makin' fauxtos like crazy, laughing manically, sometimes strugglin', and days weeks pass, then a stinkerbell chimes in with a wonderful remark.......didn't even know she was lookin'.....and that's a delight comin' the other direction.

Thanks ya'll from me too....and thanks to Rick, and Peter, and all the others that have contributed.
Now I gotta get to findin' cause Rick can't carry this load for long. Those steady commenters will be wonderin'......not mentioning names, but they rhyme with lassy, and ferrel..........

...and, yes, that's that there like button you just mashed, muldoon......I'm bettin' you know that walk well...both sides

MushCreek

I don't know what I'd do without my daily Fauxtos! I have a good sense of humor, and am very quick at finding funny comments in conversation, but the Fauxto thing escapes me. Example: The other day, I walked past the maintenance department, where there was a small group looking intently into a box. I asked, "Whatcha got there?" One of the guys replied, "It's an a**hole detector." I immediately replied, "Looks like it's working; you've got 5 so far. " Five people included him, of course. I don't know how you guys do it with fauxtos, though. Keep up the good work!
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

rick91351

Mush you paint a good word picture there my  friend!

Got to remember that one......  Looks like it working...... 

rofl heh