new addition in Idaho

Started by JanayW, September 23, 2013, 03:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JanayW

[rofl2] HELP needed ... after 12 years of waiting for my "VIEW ROOM" I've finally been able to start with a good book that showed how to do the frame work ... but now I need to gleen from those of you who would be willing to help answer questions from an old lady that has never done any building before & does NOT KNOW what Questions to ask ???  Any one out there willing to work with me?

UK4X4

It would be helpfull to post photos of what you have now....and from the internet or here what you hope to build...!

JanayW

d* I'll go out & take pictures now ... thanks so very much.

Redoverfarm

Quote from: JanayW on September 23, 2013, 03:12:21 PM
  [rofl2] HELP needed ... after 12 years of waiting for my "VIEW ROOM" I've finally been able to start with a good book that showed how to do the frame work ... but now I need to gleen from those of you who would be willing to help answer questions from an old lady that has never done any building before & does NOT KNOW what Questions to ask ???  Any one out there willing to work with me?

I think that most here are willing to help. But.... it helps to be specific in your inquiry.  Different aspects of construction it makes it difficult to generalize.   Site preparation, foundation, electric and the list goes on. 

rick91351

w* from Rick and Ellen in Idaho.

We are in southern Idaho - east of Boise north of Mountain Home........

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

JanayW

WOW ... I am so very greatful :) I have tons of pictures ... would someone be kind enuf to be a little more specific in exactly what kind ... otherwise I'll bore you to death with 12 years worth of progress!!!   ahhh ... i am not seeing how to post pictures here HELP  :-[

JanayW

hmm sorry folks ... i still can not figure out how to upload my pictures ...  [frus]

rick91351

Easiest guide I can give you is get yourself a free Photobucket.com account.  Up load the photos you want to show to it.  Store them in an 'Album'.  Click on the photo in the album you want to display.  It will show to the right hand side links to share photos.  Click on the 'IMG window' it should show copied.  Go back to the CP forum site paste the link.  You will see is a line that connects back to photobucket not the photo.   If you click on preview it should show your photo as it will be shown.  If you like it click on Post.   
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.