Where is that build??

Started by sleepgsr, July 13, 2012, 11:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepgsr

Hello All,

I just spent more than an hour going though all the builds but can't find the one I'm looking for......

It was someone building mostly on their own - the site had to be cleared, not a straight forward 20x30, maybe an L shape, definitely on the larger size of these builds.  It was a very good craftsman with what ever he did, from framing, stonework etc.  It was a stick frame house with some post beam construction as well. 

Maybe the build has been deleted, or maybe what I just described covers half these builds.....

Thanks

rick91351

First off welcome  w*  From Rick and Ellen in Idaho

You might do a search for Victoria's Cottage.  That is my personal favorite.

http://www.countryplans.com/victoria.html

On the forum there are several building them right now. 

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Redoverfarm

w*.  You might do a search on key words that you recall.  Like   stone, post beam, or any other portions that you recall.  Yes it will take a while but you may find it that way.  I personally do not recall that particular house as described but most chances are that it is still here.

sleepgsr