Fauxtos

Started by Gary O, August 23, 2011, 09:55:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary O

Well, Rick, I didn't think you could get away with it, or I'd say it on this forum, but nice booby....

I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

rick91351

SO' kay Gary.  I have got more Booby pictures here some place.  Even can get you a line on videos!  Did not know you were in to Boobys.  I like the internet it has lots of pictures of Boobys!! 

Me being a birder I doubt I will ever see any in the wild unless we make the trip to North Seymour Island of the Galápagos Islands the current hot Booby watching spot in the world!  In fact it gets so hot there they literally have to shade their eggs and cool them rather than sit on them during the day....

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

Sassy

rofl  You're on a roll, Rick!
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

John Raabe

This thread is a great morning moment to look forward to...

Thanks!
None of us are as smart as all of us.

rick91351

Thanks guys!  Good to know we make someone smile now and then.

Hey Gary I did not know your cat can read.  By the way that is a good book!!

rlr

Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

rick91351

Pox Eclipse

rick91351

As sung by Dean Martin .....

Thanks Pox

rick91351

Perhaps Oscar should have read the directions.  Or may be he just decided life was too short not too press the envelope on risk taking.  After all risk taking for some of us is not climbing Mount Everest but little very small annoying increments of "Man You Are So Stupid...."     

Gary O

POX, I'm not gonna be done LOLing for a awhile.....Great one.

Rick, yes, yer definitely on a roll, pard.
You go gurl.

Boy, watchin' is wunnerful...jus wunnerful.

Well, I've things to do, and I have something in my eye..............

rick91351

Quote from: Gary O on March 22, 2012, 07:24:11 AM
POX, I'm not gonna be done LOLing for a awhile.....Great one.

Rick, yes, yer definitely on a roll, pard.
You go gurl.

Boy, watchin' is wunnerful...jus wunnerful.

Well, I've things to do, and I have something in my eye..............

Thanks Gary coming from you that is an honor, a real honor.....However as with will all rolls you are setting yourself up for a tumble.......

Gary O

It's all part of the ride..enjoy it...roll with it too.

Grand kids took me to the ground this week-end

fooball

Forgot how good mud feels

muldoon

muldoon

rick91351

rick91351

Thanks Muldoon those were great.... [cool]

Gary O

Rick, you've cranked it up yet another notch!
Nicely done, very nicely done

'Doon
I now have a new screen saver
Thank you!

rick91351

After an hour I decided he was never going to shoot!

Gary O

OK, OK Rick, just how many more notches ya got?
(I'm gettin' tired of sayin' nice........)

seriously...you da man!

rick91351

WOW Gary that dog is fascinating.  Wonder if ??  Don't mater if it is or not it is still cool!!  Sort of reminds me of the Far Side with the deer with a birth mark that is the bulls eye target.   

Bet you did not know Gregory Peck was into slap stick!  I found that and busted a gut.  Right now that is so over the top, I really do not think anything I find can one up that. 

rick91351

rick91351

muldoon

muldoon

rick91351