Jeff in TN?

Started by Greenbank, May 16, 2005, 04:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greenbank

Jeff, if you're out there, I'd love to see/hear how your cottage turned out. You just dropped off of this and another board several months ago, which of course is your perogative, but doesn't mean I don't want to see the final product!

Hope everything is well!
A fool and his money are soon elected.

Greenbank

Jeff's still alive and kicking, saw some photos of his place on another forum today!
A fool and his money are soon elected.

glenn kangiser

I hope Jeff will post pictures here too.  It was looking great the last time we saw it. :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

williet

It looked like a nice job. Would you tell us which forum the pictures were on?

matsuscha

This is my first day on the forum - What Jeff has built looks similar to what we want....  can someone tell me what plan he had/modified?  I'm in Alabama, and would be interested in his costs too, if he is still in touch...
b'ham, al

Shelley

Last pics are dated 5/13.  Doing sheetrock.  Imagine it's hats and horns right now trying to trim it out.

Actually, that stage looks quite house-like...but there's still 1/3 of the work left to do.  The hard part.  The part that takes forever.  Coming right along tho, isn't it? ;D
It's a dry heat.  Right.

John Raabe

As far as I know I don't think Jeff used one of my plans. What Jeff is doing has some similarities to the Victoria's Cottage plan but it is more complex and larger I expect.
None of us are as smart as all of us.

JeffnTN

John,

I took your 20x30 1 1/2 (stretched it to 32')
and added your 12x18 from the enchilada as a MBR(stretched it to 20') and then drew my own floorplan and porch design.

Also going to add another deck in the L shape of the back  facing up the mountain.

John Raabe

Nice work and a creative combination. Good use of stock plans.  ;D
None of us are as smart as all of us.