Government tries new crowd control methods

Started by peternap, November 09, 2008, 08:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

[shocked]

Councilman Arrested for Peeing on Crowd

A Jersey City councilman has reportedly been arrested for urinating on a crowd of concertgoers from the balcony of a Washington D.C. nightclub.

The New York Daily News reports in Sunday's editions that two-term Jersey City councilman Steve Lipski has been charged with simple assault.

The newspaper says 44-year-old Lipski was removed from a place called the 9:30 Club on Friday night.

That's after club staffers saw him relieve himself onto the crowd from a second floor balcony during a concert by a Grateful Dead tribute band.

Messages left at Lipski's council office, and a Jersey City listing under his name were not immediately returned.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

Don't look now but there is a politician on the balcony....

Where do they find these scumbags?
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks

Is this similiar to the 'trickle down' theory in economics?.......?
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

glenn kangiser

Possibly , or is it more closely related to a CEO's golden umbrella? hmm
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

cordwood

Maybe when he gets drunk he thinks he's a King and he was just "Raining" over his people!!!!!! ??? As Mel Brooks would say "Its good to be da King!" :) :) :) :)
I cut it three times and it's still too short.

Curtis

"Damn Hippies" is probably what he was thinking, as he was relieving himself. Haha.
-Curtis

peternap

My thought was he was just doing what ALL politicians do after being elected.

There are my constituents....Pi$$ on em!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!