I just got a PM

Started by peternap, April 17, 2008, 07:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

From here, to see if I was OK and that I looked busy....
No Name, No Subject ??? ??? ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

(no subject) is not unusual... some people forget.

But no from name? That's crazy. Sender's name should appear in the left bar.  ??? ??? ??? ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Just a quirk I guess. I just got yours Don and it showed the sender.
Ain't technology great ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Strange things going on today. Earlier I made a post to the bearspray vs firearms thread. It didn't seem to want to go, and I redid it. Later it showed posted about 5 times.  ???
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

I think I figured out who the message was from.....Hope so anyway. I just replied anyway.