Illegal Immigration; where do you stand?

Started by MountainDon, April 08, 2007, 02:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

Sassy

White House presses Senate to allow Mexican trucks Stalls bill passed by House that would block program permitting rigs in U.S.

So much for "The People" ie US citizens having any say on what goes on in our gov't - King George will push through whatever he wants, whenever he wants & the sheeple turn over & accept it...  :-/  King George is also pressuring the Senate to pass the immigration amnesty bill although more than 80% of the US citizens are against it.  At this point, they aren't even implementing the laws that are already on the books, how in the world are they going to be able to screen 12 million plus illegal aliens?  

Hello New World Order  :-/

MountainDon

The big city next door to me, Albuquerque, NM has just issued orders to it's police officers not to even ask about the immigration status of anyone they interview regarding any crimes, unless the crime involves human smuggling. They are not to pass info on to Immigration or Homeland Security. What a crock!! Of course I expect nothing less in a state that issues drivers licenses to illegals. (Pushed on us by presidential hopeful Gov. Bill Richardson) Grrr!

intersting article today by Bill O'Reilly on this subject....

By Bill O'Reilly for BillOReilly.com
Thursday, August 16, 2007       

All around the country, certain cities are refusing to inform federal authorities about the activities of illegal aliens, even foreign nationals who commit crimes in their jurisdictions. This week the police department in New Haven, Connecticut issued a memo ordering officers not to cooperate with Homeland Security on enforce warrants for illegal immigrants. This follows New Haven's distribution of ID cards to illegals so they can access city services.

This, of course, is outrageous, and verges on anarchy. New Haven officials have violated Federal Statute 1373(a), and if Attorney General Gonzalez still has an office, he should prosecute them.

But he won't. And President Bush will remain mute as well. The President could urge Congress to cut off federal funding to New Haven and every other municipality that violates federal immigration law, but again, that will never happen. Every politician knows that calling for tough action against illegal immigration will bring accusations of bigotry.

The so-called "sanctuary city" policies of cities like New Haven, New York, Los Angeles, Houston and on and on have now become life and death issues, not simply ideological defiance. Let's take a look at what happened in the "sanctuary city" of Newark, New Jersey.

Jose Carranza, an illegal from Peru, was known on the streets as a very bad dude. Authorities knew it as well, because Carranza was charged with raping a 7-year-old girl and assaulting four adults.

Nevertheless, when Carranza appeared before Judge Thomas Vena on the child rape charge, Vena cut his bail in half, allowing Carranza to walk free. Ten months later, police say Carranza executed three college students in a Newark schoolyard by shooting them to death.

Because Newark is a "sanctuary city," no official notified Homeland Security (ICE) about Carranza. Had they done so, the feds could have detained Carranza the moment he walked out of Judge Vena's courtroom.

There are many villains in this dreadful story. If convicted, Carranza is obviously an animal. Judge Vena may have the deaths of three people on his conscience. New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine and Newark officials are apparently fine with criminal aliens running around because they support the "sanctuary" policies.

Americans are rightfully confused as to how all of this can be happening. We have immigration laws in place, yet New Haven, Newark and scores of other places will not obey them. And nothing happens to the scofflaws. Following that logic, why should any law be obeyed?

The brutal truth is that three young Americans are dead in Newark because irresponsible politicians and a stupid judge would not protect them. Thousands of Americans have been killed by illegal aliens, and the only thing that can stop the madness is a public outcry because our politicians are too cowardly to crackdown.

We the people have to demand action. But will we?
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

The system is broke and can't be fixed.  The politicians know the people don't care and will not do anything.  New "laws" are in place to lock up troublemakers who insist that constitutional laws be enforced.

Our Border Patrol agents are being imprisoned for simply doing the job they were hired to do.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

benevolance

this sums it up for me...There is a conspiracy going on with the jailed border agents...

"Sutton has been criticized for a number of his decisions in the Ramos-Compean case, including his choice to provide immunity to the drug smuggler and return him to the United States to help prosecute the law enforcement officers. And the judge, Kathleen Cardone, has been criticized for not allowing the jury to know that the incident involving the border agents was not the only drug-related incident involving the smuggler-turned-witness."

Our prosecutor gave immunity to a piece of shit alien drug dealer and brought them back into the states so they could persecute a law enforcement officer that tried to arrest said drug dealer as he was bringing in a load of drugs across the border...

In my mind the only mistake the law enforcement officers made was missing the target...

dead men tell no tales as they say....They got into a gun fight and the target lived to cry foul

the only message this should send to others trying to protect the border is when you pull the gun out of the holster...make sure you kill the son of a b*tch so that the illegal drug trafficker cannot press charges against you for trying to protect america

Sassy

Here's some of the plans...
China to Install Sensors along I-35
that's the same freeway that the Minnesota bridge collapsed on recently...

Plan to Allow Some Mexican Trucks Full U.S. Highway Access Nears Approval this is from Fox News - they're probably downplaying this a lot...

Congress Tells Bush to Back off on SPP  He's meeting with the president of Mexico & the Prime Minister of Canada in Quebec on the 20th-21st (this coming Monday & Tuesday) for the "Security & Prosperity Partnership"

Left, Right Unite to Protest Quebec Summit

glenn kangiser

Personally I have nothing against illegal aliens.  I think everyone should own a couple. :)

Sassy

Conservative Coalition Assembles To Warn Americans About Agenda For 'Hush-Hush' North American 'Merge-Fest' In Quebec.

Lancaster, PA/ August 17, 2007 - The Constitution Party, joins conservative groups and a growing number in Congress urging Americans to speak out against the formation of a North American Union (NAU).

A meeting, planned for Aug-20-21 in Quebec, will advance the well-developed plan despite a near blackout by U.S. media.

The summit, sponsored by The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America, a vehicle by which the NAU is being advanced, will be led by President George Bush of the United States, Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada, and President Felipe Calderon of Mexico to plan an EU-type merger joining all three countries.

Former Director of the U.S. Office of Economic Opportunity, Howard Phillips said: "This summit is being held away from the scrutiny of the American people. It was declared off limits to those who oppose it, and that speaks volumes. The SPP is part of a treacherous scheme to incrementally merge Canada, the United States, and Mexico in a manner similar to that, which brought the European Union into being over a span of 50 years. Lost liberties and a lower standard of living would be the inevitable result if our borders with Mexico and Canada were to be erased. Americans won't want to be part of that global nightmare." Phillips, founder of the fast-growing Constitution Party, one-time presidential candidate and the leader of the Conservative Caucus (www.conservativeusa.org) will be joined by a coalition of American and Canadian leaders assembled in Quebec to speak out against the proposed merger of the three countries at a press conference.

The press conference is scheduled for August 20th, 2007 at 10 am at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel, Ottawa, Canada.

"The NAU and the SPP are a virtual toxic alphabet soup being cooked up behind closed doors so Americans won't have a clue they're about to lose their rights and freedoms until it's too late," warned Constitution Party National Committee Chairman Jim Clymer. "Just ask the people in Europe who are now dealing with the disastrous effects of the E.U.", Clymer further noted.

Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., New York Times best-selling author of the new book The Late, Great U.S.A.-The Coming Merger with Mexico and Canada will be covering the SPP summit from Quebec. Corsi is an internationally known expert on the clandestine effort to force Americans into an unconstitutional fusion with other countries.

The Constitution Party joins opponents of the SPP/NAU  and supports proposed legislation (HCR40) introduced by Congressman Virgil Goode (R-VA) which calls for an end to the merger that would result in a North American Union (NAU). In addition, the Constitution Party expresses appreciation to the 18 states introducing resolutions calling for a halt to work on the NAU.

benevolance

Glenn is that how you amassed all that wealth out there in Callifornee?

Cheap illegal mexicans?

glenn kangiser

Sorry Peter -- that is proprietary information.  You will have to send a FOIA request to the NSA fo get the answer to that one. :-? :)

benevolance

oh so you think you atre so damned smart  dropping letters on me....(that I do not understand)

Up yours man :P

MountainDon

Peter,

Freedom Of Information Act

National Security Agency, not to be confused with the National Softball Association or the Natuional Society of Accountants or even the National Sheriff's Association    :-/
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

Seems it doesn't matter where you stand on illegal immigration.  The Bush regime and corporate money grubbers are going to force it on you whether you want it or not.  You are about to become very intimate with them.  Maybe head on with an 18 wheeler.  I wonder if they all passed the California Commercial Drivers License test like I had to? :-/

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/business/20070831-1812-bn31truck.html

Sassy

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57330
PREMEDITATED MERGER
Jailed border agents case tied to Mexican trucks
Drug smuggler had commercial drivers license

Posted: August 27, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

WND has discovered a previously unreported connection between the case of Border Patrol agents Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean and the Department of Transportation's Mexican truck-demonstration project.

In the Ramos-Compean case, the two agents convicted for 11 and 12 year prison terms respectively for shooting a Mexican drug smuggler, an overlooked fact is that the fleeing smuggler held a valid Mexican commercial drivers license at the time of the incident (con't at above link)

benevolance

This is where we agree 100% glenn

a while ago a lady was trying to get her drivers license next to me in the DMV she spoke no english and brought a friend to translate... Could not even read the eyechart because she did not know our alphabet...

Half an hour of  confusion ensued.. the girl got a drivers license >:(

benevolance

point is if you cannot read, write and comprehend our language and laws....You do not need to be driving...

and how can people be legal here if they cannot learn the history of the US and pass the citizenship exam

Sorry I am ranting I know... I only speak english, got legally married to a US citizen. I am Educated, Employed and have had to jump through hoops for 4 years to get everything I need. It has cost me thousands of dollars to appease immigration and naturalization services... Meanwhile I see Juan Valdez driving around  everywhere I look... and I know he has no paperwork no intention of getting any...

Yes the system is soooo fair... Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside

glenn kangiser

MountainDon

Quote... and how can people be legal here if they cannot learn the history of the US and pass the citizenship exam...
To be a legal immigrant you do NOT need to know any US History. You do not need to pass the citizenship exam to be a legal immigrant. Those are necessary for citizenship, a whole different thing from being simply a legal immigrant.

Legal immigrant status, with legal permission to work (the so called green card... but they're not green) has  other requirements.

The actual permanent resident card is called an Alien Registration Card.

benevolance

well I know this is a little off base...But truckers  have had it good for far too long when it comes to long haul trucking and rail...Rail is more energy efficient and cheaper if used in bulk to move goods... But they have for years subsidized fuel for trucking companies and truckers are everywhere...Wearing out roads and using ungodly amounts of fuel... Sort of a make work project...

I wish that they would just commit to rail on a massive scale and cut the freight that is moved by truckers by 75%...

Sure short term truckers would be pissed....But the next generation would be better for it...

Problem is that our government has a system of dependance upon us and to make major changes to the transportation system Jeopardizes the way in which they control and tax us as a society..

williet

I'm getting here late, but to the question at hand...if they are here legal or working to become legal...they stay. IF they are illegal or the children of illegals..they leave and NEVER get the chance to become legal. ANY child born to an illegal parent is ILLEGAL...no exceptions.

ANYONE allowing illegals to work for them, looses THEIR citizenship and is exported from the country. You may ask, so where do they go? There's an old story about a man who wished to never see the United States again and he was sent to live out his life on a ship...never to see this or anyother country again...sounds good to me.

Until we begin to have HARSH punishment for these folks who hire them and help in their crimes, we are in a lost battle.

And while I'm at it...the National Guard needs to be HERE protecting US from all these GANGS...ie...the MS13's and so on.....they are the real terrorist to America. OPEN SEASON ON THEM...and the problem will go away. NON-citizens should have NO rights in this country, except the right to LEAVE!!!!

OK....that's out...good night folks  ;)

glenn kangiser

MountainDon

QuoteNON-citizens should have NO rights in this country, except the right to LEAVE!!!!
Whoa! There's a BIG difference in being a legally immigrated NON-citizen and being an ILLEGAL immigrant.

I could care less if someone does not want to become a citizen after they've been allowed to jump through all the hoops and over all the barrels and LEGALLY immigrate to the USA. It's the ones who are here ILLEGALLY I am concerned about.

I do believe the issue of granting of citizenship to those born here to non-citizen women should be looked at and re-addressed in the light of the state of the country and the world today.

benevolance

Don

I agree with you

I am a non citizen and I have to wait until I have been married for 5 years before I can even apply...But I spent several thousand dollars to get some sort of status...I had to be separated from my wife for 6 months after we were married...

People do not know just how hard it is to legally come to America...Even if you get married to an American...

benevolance

I have a big problem with the Anchor babies

Sneak across the border 9 months pregnant and spit out a kid and you get to stay...I find that horrible... and it is definately being exploited

I guess you could pass a law that prevents babies getting citizenship if they are born to illegals who are in the USA without permission...Meaning if they sneak across the border they get sent back and the baby has no status