This ain't funny

Started by peternap, September 16, 2012, 05:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I'm five feet ten inches tall. I know that because my drivers license says so. My last physical (Which was a long time ago) says so. Everything says so.

I never look in a full length mirror. I suppose we have one but I have no idea where.

Well, I stopped at Eddie Bauer yesterday because Jane gave me a baby blue shirt to wear to a shoot and I hate baby blue shirts. I bought a respectable navy blue shirt and went in the changing room to put it on.

They had three full length mirrors. I honestly didn't recognize that short little old man in the mirror. ??? I guess I'm lucky I didn't shoot the mirror thinking it was a pervert.

When I got home, I backed up to a wall and made a mark. Damned if I haven't shrunk to 5.8 >:( >:( >:( >

What next? >:(
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Don't feel too depressed Peter.  It is a known fact that with age and gravity that you will decrease in heigth. 

flyingvan

All you need is shorter friends and bigger clothes.  Don't feel bad--my mirror never gets it right either.  It needs an adjustment knob like the scale has.  I know I weigh 192, so I stand on the scale and adjust it until it says 192.
Find what you love and let it kill you.

NM_Shooter

I'm not losing hair. 

My ballistic coefficient is improving.
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Gary O

Huh, do you happen to still have a hind end?
Mine moved upstairs to my lower back.
Makes it difficult to keep the pants up.

Nuthin' left down below but a six inch line and a tuft of hair....or so I've been told.

Yeah, those circus mirrors at the store......sideways is rather disturbing..........
I'm enjoying all that I own, the moment.

"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air." Emerson

glenn kangiser

Think I found your picture, Gary... just going from your description... that is you isn't it?  [noidea'

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Gary O

Well, I don't have near the cleavage, but that hind end does look familiar.
(note to self: frequent Glenn's underground thread more often...seems his memory has failed him some)

Redoverfarm

Yeah Gary sort of makes you wonder.  Is it coming or going.  ;D

Gary O

Yeah, seems good fauxto material somehow.
Looks to be photo shopped in some kinda role (roll?) reversal.
Good inspirational pic for the diet incentive deficient club, of which I'm not only a member........

And that apple fritter sitting in the lunch room has now lost it's appeal.
I do believe Glenn has done his job.

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

muldoon

Quote from: Gary O on September 20, 2012, 12:17:18 PM
Yeah, seems good fauxto material somehow.

back boobs are good for slow dancing.