Two Bobcats

Started by peternap, September 01, 2012, 09:07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

This was unusual. Same trail but one going east and one going west
The easterner is on the far right

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Redoverfarm

Peter maybe they were on sentry duty to keep the dogs out.    ;)

peternap

Don't get me started on the dogs John. I had one of them on camera too.

I was sick last week and didn't go to the farm. How they know I'm not there is one of the great mysteries in life.

I'm going to make a scaredoghunter and put him on a hill top with a shotgun. >:(
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Huge29

Pretty neat, thanks for sharing!  Is that a slow response camera to not catch the easterner before he passed the camera?  Just curious, I have not heard of that type of camera. 

peternap

No, the camera is a Reconyx. Response is almost instantaneous.
I have a field just beyond he far Bobcat. I think they both came up beside the field, one turned left and the other right.

I had a pregnant Bobcat a couple of months ago. It's possible this is her offspring.

Huge29

Cool, thanks for sharing!  I really enjoy seeing these! 

MountainDon

Cool!   My first thought was why would somebody need two Bobcats?   Machines.  Skidsteers. 

d*
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Pine Cone

Cool pictures.  Had one come into our yard this morning about dawn trying to get at our ducks.  Wife scared it away.  No pix since I need to put new batteries in the game cam...