Aspartame Renamed - It's a trick.....

Started by glenn kangiser, February 14, 2010, 02:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

Quote from: RainDog on February 15, 2010, 10:17:13 AM
Quote from: bayview on February 15, 2010, 09:45:08 AM

Picture taken just before sunset, north of our building site on Jan 11, 2010 . . . Ain't it purty . . .

Perfectly clear day UNTIL . . .   Everything OK though . . . I was wearing my tinfoil hat!   

Chemtrails! Oh boy!

By the way, a study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency, proving definitively once and for all that tin foil hats themselves are part of the government conspiracy to control our minds.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

:D

At least you have scientific proof this time, RainDog.  No more of that running around hurling half truths and rumor... [waiting]

People can die from stuff like that you know.... [ouch]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

StinkerBell

I am going to try the splenda thing on the fire ant hills in the back yard. Thanks!

bayview

By the way, a study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency, proving definitively once and for all that tin foil hats themselves are part of the government conspiracy to control our minds.

My foil hat is shaped to a point . . . Much like a dunce cap . . .  Incoming radiation and radio waves break at the tip of the hat, allowing the radiation to disperse before it reaches the body.

UPDATE:
   I may not be able to continue with this thread . . .   An unmarked helicopter is hovering over my home.  Kind of weird . . .  It's not making any noise.  Possibly some sort of alien technology. . . 

/

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

peternap

Quote from: bayview on February 15, 2010, 01:06:55 PM

My foil hat is shaped to a point . . . Much like a dunce cap . . .  Incoming radiation and radio waves break at the tip of the hat, allowing the radiation to disperse before it reaches the body.

UPDATE:
   I may not be able to continue with this thread . . .   An unmarked helicopter is hovering over my home.  Kind of weird . . .  It's not making any noise.  Possibly some sort of alien technology. . . 

/

I wonder if I could build a tin foil coil, that allows me to capture the radiation and run a few lights ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

eddiescabin

Can someone post plans for a copper/ tin foil hat?  I was feeling really drowsy, but did a fat line of Splenda and everything is looking up!

Homegrown Tomatoes

Re: the aspartame.   I don't generally eat/drink anything with any sugar substitute in it, but in my last pregnancy at the height of gestational diabetes, I had a sudden craving for a sonic burger and a coke.    I didn't eat the bread on the burger, just the fillings (beef, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mustard) and ordered a small diet Dr. Pepper because I knew I couldn't stomach diet coke.  Fifteen hours later, my blood sugar was still highly elevated!!  It didn't go up as fast as if I'd had a real coke, but it stayed up for a very long time.  One other time, I tried the carb watch ice cream from Braum's, also with aspartame, with the same result... elevated sugar for the next two days.  It has nothing to do with the sky falling.   Take your chances with it if you want, but I can guarantee that for me, the stuff is poison!

peternap

Quote from: Homegrown Tomatoes on February 16, 2010, 05:58:20 PM
Re: the aspartame.   I don't generally eat/drink anything with any sugar substitute in it, but in my last pregnancy at the height of gestational diabetes, I had a sudden craving for a sonic burger and a coke.    I didn't eat the bread on the burger, just the fillings (beef, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, mustard) and ordered a small diet Dr. Pepper because I knew I couldn't stomach diet coke.  Fifteen hours later, my blood sugar was still highly elevated!!  It didn't go up as fast as if I'd had a real coke, but it stayed up for a very long time.  One other time, I tried the carb watch ice cream from Braum's, also with aspartame, with the same result... elevated sugar for the next two days.  It has nothing to do with the sky falling.   Take your chances with it if you want, but I can guarantee that for me, the stuff is poison!

That's interesting. I think I'll stop using Splenda and see what happens. My blood sugar has gone wild lately. Both high and low but it's been over 300 for the last two days. The only thing I've eaten is some baked Salmon and coffee with Splenda.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Sod Breaker

Back on topic If you had bacon (or any meat realy) for breakfast this morning you ate one of the main ingredients in dynomite,  That doesn't mean it is wise to suck on dynomite. (in refference to the banana and milk comment)  Processing is everything.  More so then what the actual ingredients are.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: pagancelt on February 16, 2010, 07:35:29 AM
Glenn,

That picture of the kid is seriously freaky.

I like Dee's art--- He  always plainly gets his point across.... :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

eddiescabin

Homegrown, wow, I didnt know that the sugar "substitute" would also raise you blood sugar.  I've never consumed and of these products, but I am a type 1 diabetic so know all about blood sugar.  That is alarming/strange...Peternap, are you a diabetic, borderline or otherwise?  Those are awful high numbers. Better check that out, extended high blood glucose can lead to ketosis, which is all bad.

pagan

glenn,

The art work is right on target, which might be why it's so disturbing. That and the kid looks like a lot of beings that inhabit my dreams.

RainDog

Quote from: pagancelt on February 17, 2010, 07:56:37 AM
glenn,

The art work is right on target, which might be why it's so disturbing. That and the kid looks like a lot of beings that inhabit my dreams.

My son fairly freaked out when he walked by and saw that image on the monitor. "What's THAT?"

He didn't find it entertaining at all when I said "It's you", either.  ;D

NE OK

pagan

RainDog,

In time he might grow to see the resemblance.