Aspartame Renamed - It's a trick.....

Started by glenn kangiser, February 14, 2010, 02:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

http://www.naturalnews.com/028151_aspartame_sweeteners.html

AminoSweet - toxic by any name.

This one was slipped through by Donny Rumsfeld originally, so, for those who feel that the gubmint will protect us from poisons in our food, please feel free to ignore this post.    :)

Educational use permitted per Dee's policy.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

eddiescabin

If you eat banannas and drink milk you have ingested every ingredient in Aspartame...you really are a chicken little conspiracy theorist aren't you. Must suck to be afraid of everything.

Whitlock

Quote from: eddiescabin on February 14, 2010, 03:33:15 AM
If you eat banannas and drink milk you have ingested every ingredient in Aspartame...you really are a chicken little conspiracy theorist aren't you. Must suck to be afraid of everything.

Interesting post there Eddie
Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

bayview

If you eat banannas and drink milk you have ingested every ingredient in Aspartame...

When the wood alcohol (methanol) in the Aspartame reaches temperatures above 86 degrees it converts into formaldehyde.  (Normal body temp is 98.6)  The formaldehyde then gets deposited and remains in the fatty tissues.  Formaldehyde is a deadly poison.

Aspartame can cause neurological disorders.  Seizures, headaches, panic attacks, dizziness, memory loss, brain tumors, tremors, eye-retina problems, and comas could occur . . .     High levels of Aspartame have been found in tumors.   Depression, irritability, aggression, hyper activity, insomnia, anxiety .. . .    Shortness of breath, heart palpitations, high blood pressure. . .    Nausea, diarrhea, ulcers, abdominal pain. . . .    Allergies -  skin and respiratory . . .    Birth defects, retardation, attention deficit disorder . . .    Etc.

Diabetics cannot control their sugar levels when using Aspartame . . .   Aspartame actually increases your appetite.  Causing people to gain weight.  

The National Institute of Health has published reports listing why you should not use Aspartame.  The Pentagon had once listed Aspartame as a possible biochemical warfare weapon.

BTW . . .    The artificial chlorinated sweetener Splenda also has side effects . . .    

Stevia has been used for over 400 years and is a safe alternative to sugar or other sweeteners.   Stevia is 200-300 times sweeter than sugar with no side effects.  I have noticed that it will have a somewhat bitter taste if you use to much.  Use sparingly. . . .

/
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

peternap

Quote from: Whitlock on February 14, 2010, 05:34:16 AM

+1
Need a bigger thing of popcorn :-\ Your cabin in the Bronx Eddie? ???

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

RainDog

Quote from: peternap on February 14, 2010, 08:57:35 AM
Quote from: Whitlock on February 14, 2010, 05:34:16 AM

+1
Need a bigger thing of popcorn :-\ Your cabin in the Bronx Eddie? ???

rofl
NE OK

glenn kangiser

I'm really not afraid of anything to speak of, Eddie. 

Some say I have b*lls the size of grapefruit, but I'm not stupid either... [waiting]

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Windpower

Aspartame was originally studied by G D Searle for use as a blood pressure drug

they dropped it because of too many side effects
how do I know this --- I used to go to Searle at their Skokie IL research facilities when they were getting ready to launch Aspartame -- I actually drank some of their test batches of Dr Pepper -- it tasted good

they told me the story about how it was accidentally discovered that it was sweet when a chemist tasted some while he was weighing out some of the 'blood pressure' drug for testing

they then switched to a push as an artificial sweetner -- Don Rumsfeld was CEO of Searle at the time

Later when Rumsfeld was head of the FDA it got approval as a sweetner.

When Monsanto purchased Searle they demanded that Aspartame be sold off before they purchased Searle

I asked my customers at Searle why the sell off of Aspartame  "Monsanto is concerned about law suites arrising from the Aspartame buisiness unit" 

I stopped drinking the stuff in 1990

Splenda:

We use Splenda all the time. We buy it at Sam's club because it's cheaper there. We have found that it makes an excellent insecticide for ants and bumble bees. It's cheaper that Raid too. A tablespoon of Splenda on an ant hill does the job. My sister in Law says it works on fire ants in TX too--but
I haven't tried it on fire ants because we don't have them in IL

Splenda is a chlorinated hydrocarbon. Chlorinated hydrocarbons as a class are among the most toxic and carcinoganic organic compounds known.

But hey, what do I know I am just a chemist.

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

Whitlock

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 14, 2010, 12:30:34 PM

Some say I have b*lls the size of grapefruit, but I'm not stupid either... [waiting]
Hey Glenn
I thought your bills were more like the size of a small house not a grapefruit ???

The internet is the best place to get loud, strong,confident opions from people who have no idea what they are talking about you'd think it was a gov't organization or something.

I'm sure going to miss it when I move :(
Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

bayview

Quote from: Windpower on February 14, 2010, 12:44:21 PM

Splenda:

We use Splenda all the time. We buy it at Sam's club because it's cheaper there. We have found that it makes an excellent insecticide for ants and bumble bees. It's cheaper that Raid too. A tablespoon of Splenda on an ant hill does the job. My sister in Law says it works on fire ants in TX too--but
I haven't tried it on fire ants because we don't have them in IL

Splenda is a chlorinated hydrocarbon. Chlorinated hydrocarbons as a class are among the most toxic and carcinoganic organic compounds known.

But hey, what do I know I am just a chemist.

Thanks . . .

. . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

RainDog

"Swollen testicles is a painful and potentially serious condition that requires a physician's care, unless it is obviously a temporary situation—perhaps caused by a spider bite, a minor blow to the area or restrictive clothing. Even then, this condition can be serious enough for a doctor's care if the testicles swell a lot, become extremely painful or stay swollen for several days. If this condition is accompanied by chills, fever or vomiting, do not try to self-treat it—go see your doctor."
NE OK

MushCreek

Don't know if it's bad for you or not, but aspartame gives me a headache. I used to drink diet Coke, and the headaches got worse and worse. Now, I get a headache before I can finish one. I've gradually gotten off sweets altogether, so I don't need Splenda or stevia. Sweets and carbs are amazingly addictive; the more you eat, the more you want. Once I got of 'em for a while, the craving went away (as did about 30 lbs.).
Jay

I'm not poor- I'm financially underpowered.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Whitlock on February 14, 2010, 01:49:41 PM

Hey Glenn
I thought your bills were more like the size of a small house not a grapefruit ???

The internet is the best place to get loud, strong,confident opions from people who have no idea what they are talking about you'd think it was a gov't organization or something.

I'm sure going to miss it when I move :(

[rofl2]

Yes that's it ....my bills are huge..... [ouch]

glenn kangiser

Quote from: RainDog on February 14, 2010, 03:14:39 PM

rofl

"Swollen testicles is a painful and potentially serious condition that requires a physician's care, unless it is obviously a temporary situation—perhaps caused by a spider bite, a minor blow to the area or restrictive clothing. Even then, this condition can be serious enough for a doctor's care if the testicles swell a lot, become extremely painful or stay swollen for several days. If this condition is accompanied by chills, fever or vomiting, do not try to self-treat it—go see your doctor."

Sorry, RainDog.... Whitlock already established that it was my bills we were talking about.  They are sometimes a painful condition also but I am making steady even  strokes on them ..... hopefully some day they will be no longer be a problem.  heh

Sorry for the misunderstanding... I should have been more clear... [waiting]

glenn kangiser

Thanks for the extra info, Windpower.

Sassy accidentally got some Splenda laced Starbucks drinks from Costco..... looks like no more of that for us.  We can also use the ant killer info.  Great. :)

muldoon

we dont drink sodas, but thanks for the headsup on the name change.  I'll keep an eye out for it. 

eddiescabin

I thought I'd shake the tree and see what falls out....You guys be careful, I hear there are chemtrails outside today!

bayview

Quote from: eddiescabin on February 15, 2010, 06:32:26 AM
I thought I'd shake the tree and see what falls out....You guys be careful, I hear there are chemtrails outside today!

Oh, you joker!  You make my sides ache with the laughter . . .   Purposely trying to stir up trouble . . .  ???

Chemtrails? . . . What are those?   Seems you know quite a bit about these things . . .

You really are a chicken little conspiracy theorist aren't you.   Must suck to be afraid of everything    d*

/

glenn kangiser

It's true Eddie.  I hear they are are spraying over your cabin right now....  (Which could be nearly anywhere in the US).... :)

Call it what you like - chemtrails - lingering vapor trails etc. 

At the very least it reduces our available solar power here from a few percent when thin to nearly 95 percent when covering the entire sky,  and it scares me so bad that when I went out to shoot the last bear I nearly peed my pants. :(

bayview

Picture taken just before sunset, north of our building site on Jan 11, 2010 . . . Ain't it purty . . .

Perfectly clear day UNTIL . . .   Everything OK though . . . I was wearing my tinfoil hat!   

RainDog

Quote from: bayview on February 15, 2010, 09:45:08 AM

Picture taken just before sunset, north of our building site on Jan 11, 2010 . . . Ain't it purty . . .

Perfectly clear day UNTIL . . .   Everything OK though . . . I was wearing my tinfoil hat!   

Chemtrails! Oh boy!

By the way, a study by graduate students at MIT determined that a tin foil hat could either amplify or attenuate incoming radiation depending on frequency, proving definitively once and for all that tin foil hats themselves are part of the government conspiracy to control our minds.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

:D
NE OK

peternap

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 14, 2010, 05:43:33 PM
Quote from: RainDog on February 14, 2010, 03:14:39 PM

rofl

Sorry, RainDog.... Whitlock already established that it was my bills we were talking about.  They are sometimes a painful condition also but I am making steady even  strokes on them ..... hopefully some day they will be no longer be a problem.  heh

Sorry for the misunderstanding... I should have been more clear... [waiting]

Big balls are common here :-\

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

pagan

RainDog,

I read the MIT article about tinfoil hats too, that's why I recommend making hats out of copper.  8)

peternap

I wonder if I could get a really big swaging die and make copper hats like I make copper bullet jackets ???

glenn kangiser

Build your own, Peter.  :)

Peter, is that a real brass monkey those balls are sitting on?  Careful if it freezes hard...they will be all over the place.   [waiting]