Russian analyst predicts decline and breakup of U.S.

Started by glenn kangiser, November 25, 2008, 03:30:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apaknad

hi sassy,

i retired early when a special retirement package was offered and i was burned out from working w/criminally insane jail birds. very glad i did it. i am taking early s.s. payments at 62 because i am not sure anything will be there if i wait to 65. i figure a medium amount of somethin' is better than a whole lotta nothin'. sit down w/trog dude and crunch numbers. good luck on your decisions.
unless we recognize who's really in charge, things aren't going to get better.

Sassy

I have to get in 20 yrs before I get any retirement...  I wonder if there will be anything - things may be totally changed by then...  it's not a whole lot anyway - most of the money the gov't figures for our retirement is from the TSP (them matching 5% of our contributions) & social security.  So, if my TSP isn't worth anything by then - it would take me 3 yrs of working parttime like I am doing now to recoup what I will probably lose with the TSP - I could quit now, forget the piddly retirement - take out my TSP & if SS is around when I turn 62 - great...  otherwise, I might lose it all - I could work up here doing home health, ER, hospice - whatever...  hey, that's looking better every second...  wouldn't make as much, but I'd be up here in the mountains, not have to deal with stuff down in the valley except to check on the house periodically - could rent it out once we get our downstairs in the cabin done enough where I could bring the furniture etc up... 

I was telling Glenn, "what if everything goes down - I'm stuck in a Federal institution - ER - and can't leave...  they could require us to stay..."  they also are talking about making it mandatory to get vaccinations like flu shots etc.  I won't take them... 

There's always nursing jobs around...  I have experience from ICU, patient education, wellness programs, ER, clinics, supervisor...  so am pretty flexible... 

apaknad - that must have been a pretty stressful job working with the criminally insane!  Don't think I could do it... 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

glenn kangiser

BK, instead of the scissor trusses you could have some attic trusses made over part and vaulted in part.  You could expand into the attic later.  Attic trusses have a place for a room in the middle of them.  I forget what your pitch was but steeper would be good for them for more room.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Bishopknight

apaknad

geez sassy, i can only say to seek guidance from a higher source. you have alot of experience in many phases and nurses are always in high demand.
unless we recognize who's really in charge, things aren't going to get better.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Squirl on November 26, 2008, 12:51:03 PM
Glenn,
Sounds similar to when MLK was assassinated. National Guard was deployed, riots occurred.  We have been down this path before.  King was more important to African Americans that Obama is.  I think that if Obama is assassinated it will unify the country rather than divide it.  This has happened whenever key symbolic institutions in this country are attacked, especially the presidency.  A loss of the President of the United States is a loss for all Americans.  The cause of whoever commits such a horrible act of violence will forever be vilified in America.  Look at what happened to Muslim Americans after 911, or bigots after MLK was assassinated. 

Reviewing this topic, Squirl, The last statement of Muslim Americans being vilified after 9/11 is interesting. 

It is interesting because they had nothing to do with it.  They were set up.  It was a false flag.  Not just the Muslim Americans, but Muslims anywhere in the world. Bin Laden immediately stated that he had nothing to do with it - that it was a rogue faction of our own government that did it.  This was of course followed by a bunch of fake Bin Laden Tapes.  My spook friend mentioned that he never knew Bin Laden to lie and he knew the later tapes were fake.  GHW Bush partners in the Carlisle Group, the rest of the Bin Laden family were flown out even while the stand down order was still in effect.

The hijackers were immediately named - what - within a half hour - no investigation necessary.  Many were trained and had addresses at our military bases.  They partied at a bar and drank unlike Muslims.  There were no Arab Names on the passenger lists, yet the list of hijackers presented were mostly Saudi Arabians, many alive and working in other countries.  So of course-- we attacked Afghanistan then Iraq.  The Saudi Arabains were Bush family house guests, considered family and they even called one Bandar Bush.  Thanks for the assist, son.  No problem Daddy B.  The ones set up across the river and filming the event before it happened and dancing and celebrating when the planes struck were Mossad agents posing as a moving company.  They were released and sent back.  Why did this make them happy?

I don't want to get too far into this in this thread, but yes, through repetition and brainwashing, the public were made to believe Muslims did it.  I did not even know what a Muslim was or care anything about them until I saw what our government and the American MSM did to them -- lowered them to the status of animals to take the fall for the real engineers of 9/11.

Note that I am not a Muslim.  I just say lets put the blame where all of the fingers are now pointing.  If you still think Muslims did it you are now in a minority.  You need to research the facts and spit out the spoon fed MSM government pablum.  It is laced with poison.

Note that I have no hard feelings about this or against anyone who believes otherwise.  I'm just stating the facts.  I am a Licensed Instrument/Commercial rated pilot and knew on the day it happened that our government had to assist it. 

When my sister called me and told me it was going down, my immediate reaction to her was, "Bullshit.  We had to do this as the ATC standard safeguards would not let it happen."  IT COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED OTHERWISE.  I didn't have to think for even one second about it.  An airline security agent also confirmed it to me after he figured out I wasn't a plant.

...but, Squirl, my friend, you are right.  The Muslims were vilified, just as the criminals in control of our government and their lapdogs, the oilsoaked MSM rags and talking heads, wanted them to be.  Now we can kill them like dogs.  No problem. 

All of this is part of the coup that is leading up to the end of the United States Of America as our forefathers meant it to be.  As they predicted if the power went unchecked, tyranny is taking over.  Yes -- Change is likely to follow, but I doubt that the citizens will take it lying down.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Whitlock

Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

StinkerBell

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Whitlock on January 03, 2009, 12:53:20 PM
As of today-

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28477607

Late for comment, but they are finally commenting none the less.

I don't see it being as drastic as the analyst says, but Mexico has already unofficially taken over much of the south.

He failed to take into consideration the re-arming movement of the American Citizens by the installation of Osbama as president, as a unifying  action in the US. 

glenn kangiser

Quote from: StinkerBell on January 03, 2009, 01:13:07 PM
http://www.iht.com/pages/europe/index.php

Interesting how Russia cuts of gas to the Ukraine.

I have read in other places that there is a payment dispute.  I also read that something is getting worked out -- who knows.[waiting]

StinkerBell

I am no fan have how our government works and how I think it is corrupt, but I am also a lesser fan of Russia. It is all in the timing.

glenn kangiser

StinkerBell

Interesting glenn, seeing you have authority on this board. So you then self loath?

heh

John_C

Quote from: glenn kangiser on January 03, 2009, 02:02:41 PM
I am anti-authoritarian.  I don't like anybody... [waiting]

You're reminding me of the old Kingston Trio song  Merry Minuet

They're rioting in Africa
They're starving in Spain
There's hurricanes in Florida
And Texas needs rain
the Whole world is festering with unhappy souls
The French hate the Germans, the Germans hate the Poles
Italians hate Yugoslavs, South Africans hate the Dutch
And I don't like Anybody very much.

StinkerBell

glenn kangiser

Quote from: StinkerBell on January 03, 2009, 04:13:24 PM
Interesting glenn, seeing you have authority on this board. So you then self loath?

heh

I don't count, Stink - I am the center of my universe.... [noidea'

muldoon

I doubt the deep understanding of any analyst that says Tennessee and Kentucky will join up with new York and new jersey.  Talk about not understanding the underlying culture difference.

ScottA

I agree and colorado, wyoming and montana would likely go with california. It's all hype anyway. They want us to get used to the idea of no more america so they can make a north american union.

akemt

I just timed out with my post --thanks kids.  ;)

Anyway, the gist of it was that I don't think the "elite" have any need of money and they aren't keeping/letting us hang in there as a country because of that at all.  If we're talking the true puppeteers, they've got all the money they need.  It is my opinion that they're simply setting things up for us to give up our freedoms instead of taking the rest of what we have left from us.  If they were to just take them we might put up a fight, but if they create a false-flag event then we willingly give away freedom for the sake of security.  Which, in a nutshell, is slavery.  It is also my opinion that should such an even as Obama being killed happen (no idea if that is likely or not) that it would unify the country just as 9/11 did.  But, again, as it unified us as Americans it also unified us into a willingness to hand over freedom in trade for security.  I think the same would hold true again.  All they have to do is convince us of a threat and we'll hand em all over. 

On the other hand, while I wouldn't be shocked if everything fell apart, I do think there will be groups of people who will uphold the constitution and will start banding together.  Not in the internet style of togetherness, I mean in the "lets camp together and protect eachother" type of togetherness.  Maybe that is way down the road, but history shows that once a country starts on the path of providing for its people (we've been on it a while now), it cannot do so and will collapse.  The question is what will happen when collapse comes.  Will someone shoot for a monarchy?  Full-on communism?  I don't know.  I just know I'll be with the others who will fight and treck across the country on foot like the pioneers did to maintain my freedoms.  I hope that when the time comes, you'll join with us.
Catherine

Stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of 6 in "nowhere" Alaska

glenn kangiser

I hope it doesn't have to come to that, Catherine but there are many of us here who are prepared to protect our freedom also.  I don't think the elite counted on the American Citizens arming themselves to the extent they just have - guns and ammo are selling like hotcakes.  Hopefully their knowledge of this is enough to make them rethink their thoughts of trying anything stupid.

We are all aware they are toying with a false flag attack on us - possibly one or more of the 6 nukes they stole from Minot AFB.  Note that those nukes were not returned to the shelf.

Three are floating around unaccounted for and three went on to Israel I am told.  With all of the dual citizens in office, you may as well figure there is a possibility of any of the  6 being used here if they wish.  No proof for it yet but none against it either.  A wait and see thing but if it happens look for them to shift the blame to someone else.

Whitlock

Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

glenn kangiser

Yup -- no report of what happened after that but I heard.

Several guys died for blowing the whistle on the Bush /Cheney Cabal theft of those.  Cover stories were generated to make it look like they all died in coincidental accidents.  I wonder if Cheney had to twist W's arm behind his back or offer to shoot him in the face to get him to authorize release of the armed nukes.  There are so many layers of security it is impossible that it was an accident.

What happened to them after they were discovered and the American Patriots were killed is what no one is talking about.