Well. I'm shocked

Started by peternap, December 27, 2008, 07:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I realize this is Humor but Do you consider this objectionable

Yes - remove it
No- No problem
Indifferent- neither for or against

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

StinkerBell

diyfrank

I didn't vote for him but like it or not, He's the man for the next for years. 
Home is where you make it

Jens

I voted for him in the primary, but not in the big show.  Whether or not I like him is immaterial, like DIYF said, like it or not he's the man.  I think this thing is hilarious though.  Horrible, offensive perhaps, hilarious still.  Too many people can't just stand back and laugh at themselves, but Obama is one I think.
just spent a few days building a website, and didn't know that it could be so physically taxing to sit and do nothing all day!

glenn kangiser

Yes -- he was one of two presented choices that will be installed whether or not he proves eligible I think... :)
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

sparks

Song/video done by Paul Shanklin....promoted by Limbaugh during the primaries.... after a columnist at the LA times made the remark..."is he (obama) black enough?''     Interesting........

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

Sonoran

Individuality: You are all unique, just like everybody else.