Surry County Trial Don't watch this if you don't want to be on a list

Started by peternap, September 02, 2011, 05:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

c*

Last November an elderly man complained to the TSA Supervisor at the Jamestown/Scotland Ferry.
He was upset at how the guard had spoken to him.

The Supervisor said his Guard wouldn't say that.

The Man pointed his finger at the Supervisor and said "You don't know, you weren't there"

The Supervisor took offense and charged the man with brandishing a firearm. That started a comedy of events with VDOT, Surry County, Securiguard and Homeland Security.

Old Va Media Productions is doing a documentary. It will explain all the silliness in this little video.

http://vimeo.com/28526537
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: MountainDon on September 02, 2011, 10:41:58 PM
G/L

It should be over in a week Don.
I'll finally have an ending to this thing. Paul and his lawyer are confident and to be honest, there is no case.
I added two Subpoenas to the Doc that were issued yesterday, now all I have to do is find out who wins.

Then the civil cases start :-\
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

peternap

Quote from: Sassy on September 03, 2011, 02:23:16 PM
Oh brother...

I had a lot of fun with that Sassy, Every quote in it is taken directly from the transcripts from motion hearings and there is a lot of not so subtle ridicule of people who both deserve it and think they're above it.

Homeland Security is the most ridiculous. They tried their best to keep files secret and I got every one except the security videos. They erased them.