Peter Nap's not the only one

Started by Phssthpok, August 05, 2010, 03:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phssthpok

peternap

VERY GOOD!

One by one, we're taking our rights back!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

NM_Shooter

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

Phssthpok

Now comes the fun part. :)

Very shortly I'll be heading off to the local Sheriff's Dept./County Jail downtown to renew my CPL. The door is posted w/ a no firearms sign, but state law prohibits such restrictions in "common areas of egress or ingress open to the general public".

The counter where CPL business is conducted is a mere 20 feet or so from the front door with a bunch of plastic seats (read: Waiting Area) between that distance and off to the side. Since there are no Metal detectors in that space, if that's not a common area of egress or ingress open to the general public i don't know what is! ;)

NM_Shooter

Oboy.  Be careful.  Bring witnesses.

Here in NM, we recently passed law allowing ccw carry into convenience stores that sell beer / wine.  Many of these establishments still have the signs up proclaiming the old restrictions. 

"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

I video taped a VCDL meeting last week. It was a fairly good meeting and the Costco shooting was discussed as well as the 911 call for the incident.

The Video is too large to put online but I also did a separate audio recording. I compressed it to MP4 and put it up to listen to or download.
It was during a terrible thunderstorm so those aren't gunshots. ;D

http://vimeo.com/13958162
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!