Author Topic: 14' 8" x 34' Islands Guest Cottage  (Read 215 times)

Offline BAdams

• Apprentice
14' 8" x 34' Islands Guest Cottage
« on: October 01, 2020, 12:08:21 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I've been following this site and dreaming of building my cabin in northern Maine for years. I have cleared some land and made a comfortable and nice to me campsite, but haven't found the time to actually build on it yet.

In the meantime I have purchased land in the US Virgin Islands that I am currently having a guest cottage built on. My original plan was to stick build the cottage and then do the main house of cast concrete. Plans change and I was persuaded to let a contractor build the cottage with concrete also.

My question is whether there would be any interest in me posting my progress on here or not. I know this site is all about wooden cabins and this isn't that. I just wanted to see if there's any interest in it and if it would be appropriate. If so, what part of the forum would I post it in?

Thanks for you input :)

Offline Don_P

• Journeyman
Re: 14' 8" x 34' Islands Guest Cottage
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 02:17:07 AM »
I would be interested in watching your progress, I think the owner builder section would be appropriate.

Offline jsahara24

• Welcome to the CP-Forum
Re: 14' 8" x 34' Islands Guest Cottage
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 06:11:43 AM »
Sounds interesting, I would like to see it.....

Templates: 5: index (default), Ads (default), Portal (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, portal_above, main, portal_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 3: SPortal.english (default), index+Modifications.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 1: portal (default).
Files included: 37 - 1132KB. (show)
Cache hits: 11: 0.00144s for 40,702 bytes (show)
Queries used: 30.

[Show Queries]