Author Topic: Hiring someone in different state to checkout land for sale (for me)  (Read 1600 times)

Offline z_zk_z

• Welcome to the CP-Forum
I recall seeing an ad for hiring someone ($60) in a different state to go and check out land for sale, take a few photos, etc. I cannot find the company.  Does anyone know how to contact them? For example, let say I am in Virginia and see an ad “land for sale” in Florida.  I hire the person to go to the site and check out the place and to tell me what he thinks about it. Maybe I should contact an Uber driver.

Offline Don_P

• Journeyman
Re: Hiring someone in different state to checkout land for sale (for me)
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 04:29:11 PM »
I'd start with google earth and spy on the neighborhood. It would be mighty easy for me to collect from you and then go collect from them for delivering to you a shining report  ;).

Offline redclay

• Welcome to the CP-Forum
Re: Hiring someone in different state to checkout land for sale (for me)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 05:26:02 AM »
Use zillow and google earth, both are free and have amazing amounts of info.

Templates: 5: index (default), Ads (default), Portal (default), Display (default), GenericControls (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, portal_above, main, portal_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 3: SPortal.english (default), index+Modifications.english (default), Ads.english (default).
Style sheets: 1: portal (default).
Files included: 37 - 1132KB. (show)
Cache hits: 11: 0.00123s for 40,783 bytes (show)
Queries used: 28.

[Show Queries]