A 14' x 20' owner-built Cabin

Started by chris2013, May 25, 2012, 09:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris2013

I am trying to locate Jeff Creswell's thread on building his cabin. the title used for this thread
is a copy-n-paste from the article in this site. at the end of the article, there is a note about the
thread that jeff has about the cabin and a click 'here' button. however, the 'here' merely goes to the
forum at large and not the specific thread for jeff's cabin. repeated searches using the key words and even
copying and pasting salient parts of the article comes up with zilch.

perhaps someone might know how to get to jeff's thread?

much thnx.
chris

MountainDon

Since many folks here use only a first name that doesn't ring any bells. There are some Jeffs though. If you got here from a link in some other place it might help anyone help you by providing us with that link. Then we can see pictures ( I hope) and that may jangle some chimes.

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

chris2013

thnx for the thought. as noted, the title of the article published in this site is also the title of this thread (copy/paste).

at the bottom of that page, there shows a 'click here' sentence to go to the forum discussion. but the click here goes to a useless page that is not on the forum. maybe i am missing something. (*thus i am looking for the forum thread and not the article itself.)

tommy has the article address; but would love to see what the forum discussion was that elaborated on the different details of the building process.

thnx again for the effort.

RickD

I may be wrong but I believe those pictures and the commentary were emailed in and Country plans is simply sharing what they recieved. The link at the bottom is probably intended to direct you to the forum so you can look at other 14x20s which have been built and documented with a thread of their own.

chris2013

You are more intuitive than I am; I think you are probably right.

I fell for the line that "this house" is discussed in the forum.

Thnx.