Just talked to my lumber supplier

Started by peternap, December 27, 2011, 11:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

The mill I deal with custom treats my salt treated lumber so I get the really potent stuff for poles.
I just talked to them and I can pick it up next week. Time to kick the addition into full gear.

The price is down too. Looks like the poles and floor joists are going to cost $550.00 and the pine siding, knotty pine interior and floors, about the same.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Great Peter!  Less money is always good too   :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Quote from: MtnDon on December 27, 2011, 12:04:27 PM
Great Peter!  Less money is always good too   :)

Kinda great Don. I have to scramble to get everything ready when the trusses and roofing get there.
After It's under roof, I can adjust my pace some.

This is as big as the structure that's already there and I really don't want to open the wall until I have the addition somewhat weather tight.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!