Cesspool construction

Started by arstreamp, January 09, 2011, 06:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arstreamp

Hi all!

My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, I'm also a new comer to cesspool construction business.  I'm still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my husband) is still navigating through all the different ways to approach the industry. It's a tough economy! I was wondering – for those of you involved in the industry (especially veterans) business owner or not, what are some of services, tools, strategies, or latest resources you find helpful or profitable in doing your work or - business?  Online or offline, I'm sure there is quite a lot in both right?!

Thanks and God bless!

MountainDon

I thought cesspools were on the way out, being discouraged, not even being permitted anymore.   ???

Clarification would be great.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

MountainDon

I thought something smelled.  

Ann, if that's your name, you are a spam artiste.

Found on another forum....

Hi all!
My name is Ann and I just joined the forum, I'm also a new comer to public address system installation. I'm still trying to understand it all and our little company (just me and my...

And that one had a spam link in the post.  She's history!
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

rick91351

WOW!!! GEEE!!! Don that is unfair maybe she she wants to be bi-vocational!! Oh sorry will use my inside voice.

Interesting; some one would want to go into something that capital heavy without experience in the trades.  Lets see a back hoe or track hoe, dump truck and a transport trailer.  Bonding and license, insurance, training and schools, workshops.  Maybe we all could take up a collection to just get them started. 
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.