This is serious

Started by peternap, January 27, 2009, 05:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I decided to get a couple thousand more large pistol primers and Large rifle primers. After hitting the two largest gunstores in the area, I had a thousand large pistol and 600 large rifle.

This is not good. Hopefully there will be a gunshow soon. [noidea'
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

NM_Shooter

Me too... luckily I have a decent source for most reloading stuff.  But I need some tumbling material, and would like to find a bag of #6 shot and #4 buck.

Do you have any buddies that you could split a hazmat charge with and buy online?

-f-
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

peternap

Quote from: NM_Shooter on January 27, 2009, 05:58:58 PM
Me too... luckily I have a decent source for most reloading stuff.  But I need some tumbling material, and would like to find a bag of #6 shot and #4 buck.

Do you have any buddies that you could split a hazmat charge with and buy online?

-f-

I could order them but there is a gun show for the next two weekends. There will be plenty there. No problem getting shot and there were cases of shotgun primers.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!