lots of snow

Started by lauerpower, December 24, 2010, 09:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauerpower

8" of fresh snow in iowa,  sure is pretty, but cold temps to follow.  have a merry christmas

UK4X4

Sun is out ,went swimming at the beach with my daughter  !

In Qatar !

Happy Christmas to all

and hope you all get the the tools you want !

glenn kangiser

No more snow for me please, LP.... happy holidays to you too.

Some people get to go to all of the fun places.  Best wishes for the season, UK.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Tickhill

Merry Christmas to all! We woke up to a white Christmas this morning.
This is fairly rare to those of us who call the South home.
In the NE corner of Mississippi we got about 2" of some of the wettest snow I have seen, had all the limbs hanging down.
Blessings,
"You will find the key to success under the alarm Glock"  Ben Franklin
Forget it Ben, just remember, the check comes at the first of the month and it's not your fault, your a victim.

Pray while there is still time

RIjake

New England is bracing for a blizzard early in the morning and through the day tomorrow!  Looks like a coastal storm nor'easter style [cool]

glenn kangiser

Got another one coming through right now, but don't know how it's going to hit the east - looks like it may veer a bit north to me.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

lauerpower

spent christmas day clearing snow from the cabin and drive,  well actually my son did most of the work.  i just directed him on what to do.  we put the blade on the mule utv and away he went.  the black lab was right next to him.  we also took the wood burning stove out and hope to get it set up next week.  still don't have all the metal siding up, but will work on it when i have time.