Leupold

Started by peternap, January 28, 2009, 04:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I was shooting my crossbow this morning (I shoot at least 3 times a week). It was Icey and overcast. I just couldn't stand looking through that ten point scope anymore. It was dark and has a floating zero.

No one in this world makes a quality crossbow scope.

I decided it was time to invent something. I like Leupold scopes and Binoculars. I have both and have no complaints so I looked at what they had.

This one caught my eye:
http://www.leupold.com/hunting-and-shooting/products/scopes/shotgunmuzzleloader-scopes/ultimateslam/

I called my favorite gunshop and they had one so I went to take a look. The dots are too close together but using the duplex and the dots, it works out pretty well. I bought it!

What a clear picture and no float. The parallax is set at 75 yards but I can have that adjusted if it gets to be a problem. I keep forgetting that quality always pays.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Quote from: peternap on January 28, 2009, 04:50:12 PM
quality always pays.

Sometimes we need a reminder.   :-[ :-[ :-\
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.