Offer in the mail!

Started by NM_Shooter, February 11, 2008, 03:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NM_Shooter

I spoke with the owner of the property I want ownership of, and she is tentatively in agreement with the terms of my offer!  Formal offer in the mail tomorrow!

(Sorry, I'm psyched and wanted to share)  ;D
"Officium Vacuus Auctorita"

MountainDon

I totally understand those emotions, Frank. 150%  :) :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Drew

Congratulations!  Good luck on all of it.  From over here in the Peanut Gallery it sounds like you have a willing seller and a willing buyer in a market that is not as crazy as it was some months back.  Piece o' cake!  (Mmmm.  Cake...)

We bought our place in the California Gold Country in early 2005 during one of the many real estate run-ups.  We'd done our homework and visited lots of places.  By the time we came to the one we got, we new we had to have it, which was bad. 

Well, I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but I said something about an offer and the agent looked at us like we were crazy, stupid, and possibly dangerous to ourselves and others.  She explained how things worked out there, realized she was talking about her commission, and became a lot less talkative.  The buyer was happy with our offer and everything went like a shot.

Thanks for sharing.  It's great to remember how it feels and to know its happening for other folks!   :D

wingam00

Good luck NM_Shooter on your offer :) :)

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.