Street Drummer

Started by peternap, February 17, 2011, 04:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I've been working on a Documentary that has all the Homeland Security types all upset, so I've been using small camera's and staying low.
Today I had my little GoPro for time lapse and the HF200 for handheld shots.

After I finished I was going back to my motorcycle (I was in the City >:() and heard this fellow so I took the HF 200 and got some video and camera audio.

He makes the best of a 5 gallon bucket.

http://vimeo.com/20077244
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

bayview

You are upsetting Homeland Security because of a Documentary you are working on?   Can you elaborate?   Or are we a security risk if you acknowledge this information?

/.
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

Sassy

That guy can really play the bucket!   [cool]
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

peternap

Quote from: bayview on February 17, 2011, 05:31:21 PM

You are upsetting Homeland Security because of a Documentary you are working on?   Can you elaborate?   Or are we a security risk if you acknowledge this information?

/.

Everything upsets Homeland Security. ::)

I'm doing a Doc on the fellow that was arrested for brandishing a firearm because he pointed his finger at a Ferry Guard and told him he didn't know what he was talking about.
I have a hundred hours or so of video of the guards, including one of a Guard assaulting someone.

I'm pretty open most of the time using my normal video and audio equipment but I have been warned a couple of times. Then I ran across a Formerly classified directive from Homeland Security telling all TSA, Guards and Police that photographers did indeed have a right to photograph anything seen from public property.

Now they just hide so I've had to go to smaller cameras like to GoPro.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

considerations

Brave soul.  If we stop hearing from you we'll know what happened.