Gravel delivery

Started by Scotdark, August 29, 2015, 10:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotdark

Does anyone know of a gravel delivery service in the oroville Washington area... I can not find any... I would need about 20 yards

Dave Sparks

They may all be out fighting fires but here is what I found. Good Luck!
FX Materials
(2)
Serving the Oroville Area.
(855) 794-7076
Show Banner
Sand & Gravel
WebsiteMore Info
FX Materials
1.FX Materials
(2)
(855) 794-7076
Sand & Gravel
WebsiteMore Info
Add to mybookInaccurate Result?
2.Purdy Topsoil & Gravel
(1)
(253) 358-2202
Sand & GravelTopsoil
Website
3.Riverside Rock & Hoe
67 Hubbard RdRiverside, WA 98849
(509) 429-7825
Sand & GravelSeptic Tanks & Systems
DirectionsMore Info
4.Tollefson Construction Inc
31 Old Riverside HwyOmak, WA 98841
(509) 826-6000
Sand & GravelExcavation Contractors
DirectionsM
"we go where the power lines don't"

nailit69

Any luck finding gravel?  I need about 20-30 yds to backfill my foundation... i'm a few miles out of Oroville, please post contact info if you've had any luck.

Scotdark

A lot of excavators in area won't even return my calls... Maybe busy putting out fires...I found a guy in oroville who will deliver but I don't know if I'm allowed to post names and phone numbers

rick91351

???  Don't the local pits deliver?  Strange around here or any place I have lived you would have them lined up waiting to dump!  That include clear off up here.   :-\  about 35 miles from the closest pit.     
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

hpinson

I don't see an problem with posting name/ phone number in the context of this thread, especially if it would be helpful to others.

Scotdark

Jake barker...509-560-3026... Not only only did her answer his phone but he thanked me for my business

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

nailit69

Quote from: Scotdark on September 13, 2015, 08:22:06 PM
Jake barker...509-560-3026... Not only only did her answer his phone but he thanked me for my business

Awesome... i'll give him a call.  Thinking about going up this weekend to check things out and backfill... my mom wants to go to a horse auction up there in Wauconda so I might try and kill 2 birds...