Non-Dissipating Vapor Trails

Started by glenn kangiser, October 29, 2008, 02:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitlock

Quote from: glenn kangiser link=topic=5489.msg 69995#msg 69995 date=1225265702

There are many theories - some a bit crazy but I'm going with a combination of HAARP enhancement - weather modification and population attrition.
Quote from: glenn kangiser on October 29, 2008, 09:55:31 AM
We have to leave the word theory off of this one, Frank.  There is something going on -- just haven't found out what yet.

It seems we can use the word theories on this thread but not the word theory ???

Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

MountainDon

That's my work day shirt, Stink. I have a plaid one in the Jeep waiting for me when I drive back up to the cabin this weekend.    ;D
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

StinkerBell

It is a very sweet and warm picture.

You're a cutie!

PS

Don't mention this to NetHog. ;)

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

glenn kangiser

Not a lot of answers yet - testing has been done on some of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okB-489l6MI  

Admitted in Britain-- they have the same problem - by saying they did not comment on ongoing research projects. - a bit of an annoying video though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VLNNwiKvlE&feature=related

The lady Doctor, scientist, researcher from Barium Blues if I recall correctly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8NmzfjIkI0&feature=related

Note that I do not know the motivation or agenda, but the chemtrails expanding and covering the sky upon demand of someone is a fact that nobody with eyesight can ignore.  The non-randomness also cannot be passed off as coincidence. 
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Whitlock on October 29, 2008, 11:36:24 PM
Quote from: glenn kangiser link=topic=5489.msg 69995#msg 69995 date=1225265702

There are many theories - some a bit crazy but I'm going with a combination of HAARP enhancement - weather modification and population attrition.
Quote from: glenn kangiser on October 29, 2008, 09:55:31 AM
We have to leave the word theory off of this one, Frank.  There is something going on -- just haven't found out what yet.

It seems we can use the word theories on this thread but not the word theory ???

I guess I should clear that up -- you can use both words, but what I mean is that the sky coverage is a fact - not a theory.  I suppose suppositions about what is going on or the about the agenda behind the obliteration of the sky could be considered theories about the fact however the con or chemtrails spreading and covering the sky remains a fact, not a theory.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Whitlock

I can see it now the County plans aluminum foil fashion line heh
Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present

StinkerBell

My tin hat is just a little different...

MountainDon

[cool]

My wife has these really big sewer pipe-like rollers...

;D

glenn kangiser

Dang, Stink.  You're hot.  :)  rofl

What channels do you pick up with that setup anyway?

StinkerBell

I get all the channels, but I am worried. I can not find a digital converter and will not be able to receive analog Tv signals after February 2009.

MountainDon

Walmart. $49.99 less the $40 coupon on each of two. All three Walmarts around us here carry an RCA model that we like.

glenn kangiser

Well, use caution Stink --- I think that one on the right is bugged... [crz]

StinkerBell

I add the converter to my look, will that make my look to ostentatious ?

glenn kangiser

I would say to go with the plain Jane model, Stink.

Strictly low tech-- stay away from the ones with rabbit ears and Chrome knobs.

You don't want anyone walking up to you and trying to twist your knobs, Stink. [crz]

StinkerBell

glenn kangiser

MountainDon

Quote from: StinkerBell on October 29, 2008, 11:33:31 PM

I have always pictured you ...  ... more plaid. :)

Plaid enough?   sort of a subdued plaid...

StinkerBell

Much better, but I must admit I was expecting a fuller beard, A lot of ear and back hair and a unibrow.
More of an Alaskan BushMan....I mean Mountain Man.....heh

I am just teasing you.

Where is the foil?

StinkerBell

What's that you're carrying on your back?

MountainDon

fuller beard... I used to have a regular full beard, but changed gears a while back.  :D

I only wear the foil in the city.

That's the butt end of a 12 gauge shotgun. It's my hiking partner. Just visible is the business end of a rifled slug shell in the butt shell holder.

StinkerBell

My 12 gauge has a name, I call her Black Beauty.

Ironically I never had the chance to shoot her. Go figure. But she is real pretty.

MountainDon

No names for my guns...  ???  this is simply known as the short barreled pump.   :-\

Homegrown Tomatoes

Quote from: Whitlock on October 29, 2008, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: Ernest T. Bass on October 29, 2008, 04:43:52 PM
Quote from: ScottA on October 29, 2008, 03:30:57 PMHow else do you explain the great american apathy?

Food and the pharmaceutical industry....

Now we are talking, Ernest hit the nail on the head d* The food and pharmaceutical industry are to blame for so much crap put in are food and drugs it is unreal. The list of diseases that are caused by stuff that is in are food is sick. Just look into High fructose corn syrup. Or MSG and it's hundreds of different names....

I think Ernest T and Whitlock have a point here, too.  It would probably be just as easy (easier?) if someone wanted to poison us to do it through food and drugs.  MOST Americans today have no earthly idea where their food comes from or how it is produced, or even what's really in it.  I used to marvel when we lived near the RR track in Wisconsin at the tanker cars full of corn syrup.  There were thousands and thousands of them... the train went by every 10-15 minutes, and all the trains headed south toward Chicago always had multiple tanker cars of corn syrup (and usually some lumber and Case-New Holland tractors.)  I used to wonder where on earth all those gallons of corn syrup ended up.  Incidentally, most of the trains heading north past our house were labelled as "molten sulfur".... one time I wondered out loud what they did with all that molten sulfur, and someone piped up, "Maybe they use it to fuel the fires of hell?" 
However, I do have to wonder about the chemtrails... I don't remember them lasting so long or there being anywhere near as many when I was a kid.  Of course, now every time I notice them, I think about Glenn! :)

glenn kangiser

Quote from: Homegrown Tomatoes on November 04, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
Quote from: Whitlock on October 29, 2008, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: Ernest T. Bass on October 29, 2008, 04:43:52 PM
Quote from: ScottA on October 29, 2008, 03:30:57 PMHow else do you explain the great american apathy?

Food and the pharmaceutical industry....

Now we are talking, Ernest hit the nail on the head d* The food and pharmaceutical industry are to blame for so much crap put in are food and drugs it is unreal. The list of diseases that are caused by stuff that is in are food is sick. Just look into High fructose corn syrup. Or MSG and it's hundreds of different names....

I think Ernest T and Whitlock have a point here, too.  It would probably be just as easy (easier?) if someone wanted to poison us to do it through food and drugs.  MOST Americans today have no earthly idea where their food comes from or how it is produced, or even what's really in it.  I used to marvel when we lived near the RR track in Wisconsin at the tanker cars full of corn syrup.  There were thousands and thousands of them... the train went by every 10-15 minutes, and all the trains headed south toward Chicago always had multiple tanker cars of corn syrup (and usually some lumber and Case-New Holland tractors.)  I used to wonder where on earth all those gallons of corn syrup ended up.  Incidentally, most of the trains heading north past our house were labelled as "molten sulfur".... one time I wondered out loud what they did with all that molten sulfur, and someone piped up, "Maybe they use it to fuel the fires of hell?" 
However, I do have to wonder about the chemtrails... I don't remember them lasting so long or there being anywhere near as many when I was a kid.  Of course, now every time I notice them, I think about Glenn! :)

1. All of the above - depopulation by attrition will go unnoticed by most Americans and aligned country population where this is going on because government and elite disinformation tells you it is normal.  You naturally don't want to believe the crackpots labeled conspiracy theorists who have their eyes opened - too sinister and unpalatable.  That is how they keep you from looking -- make it something you don't want to or are scared to admit, you therefore will not believe your own eyes.  Don't let them turn you against your own senses.  That is why you have so much confusion and disagreement with what you really see.  You want to believe there is no evil intent on the part of gov who is supposed to take care of you.  It is not a pleasant thought.  Look up experimentation on civilians or false flag operations for some enlightening reading.

2. Homey... I feel I have made a bit of progress.  At least you now see them.  Hopefully you will some day become motivated enough to study up on them.  Note that there are analysis of the toxins in them online -- yes - real lab studies by non-gov people.  Search Chemtrails - keep the good info - ignore the crap.  Gotta go to work.  :)