Controling an internet forum

Started by ScottA, October 07, 2011, 03:22:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdironDoc

Quote from: Gary O on October 12, 2011, 09:06:36 AM
I was just referring to perscriptions...

Latin: Imbibus frigus maximus..   
Standard Rx format: "Beer, 12oz can/bottle, Sig: take one bottle as needed (by mouth), may repeat as necessary, Disp: 1 6 pack, unlimited refills (depends on how well you know your host). Do not substitute generic. Caution: May cause laughter and eventually, disruptive behavior ;D

Don_P

Quote from: AdironDoc on October 12, 2011, 08:13:23 AM
Gosh! That's a good take! Wish I'd see a squirrel or two in my camp. Heard they make good eatin'. Coyotes been running everything down lately. Got my 30-30 with me and figure I'll start thinning them out now.
If you're referring to thinning out coyotes... shooting is a good way to increase the population, they breed harder under pressure.

We were talking about rodenticide and our eating prejudices the other day at work. Skin out a squirrel and a corn crib rat and decide who looks like better fare, and then consider that one is grain fed  :-\. We've been overrun by chipmunks so have been researching some marketing ploys, kinda torn between chippy poppers and chip kabobs. People Eating Tasty Animals  :)

One of my favorite homeowner quotes from George, "All beer is good, some is better"