Plane Crashes Into IRS Offices in Austin, Texas

Started by RainDog, February 18, 2010, 03:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glenn kangiser

My old accountant would leave lots of my money - legit deductions lying on the table just so there would be no or little chance of them having to prove anything that could result in an audit, then to top that, they charged me exorbitant  amounts for giving my money to the IRS.  I thought they were agents themselves.

Through education I lost my fear of them and have just come to enjoy my hobby of hassling them as time allows.  I don't want to kill any of them - who would I have to play with.  I have found that many of the lower echelon there, who are conducting the audits, are commissioned failures from their own businesses.

At least they can get a parasite job with uncle Sam (OK - not really -- just the interest collection arm of the private enterprise, the Federal Reserve).
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

I gathered that his CPA knew about it then tried to cover his own butt.  Possibly I read wrong.

I always try to include everything on the information returns and more -w2,  1099, 1099 int, etc.  My wife is a federal employee.

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 19, 2010, 11:28:34 PM
My old accountant would leave lots of my money - legit deductions lying on the table just so there would be no or little chance of them having to prove anything that could result in an audit, then to top that, they charged me exorbitant  amounts for giving my money to the IRS.  I thought they were agents themselves.

Through education I lost my fear of them and have just come to enjoy my hobby of hassling them as time allows.  I don't want to kill any of them - who would I have to play with.  I have found that many of the lower echelon there, who are conducting the audits, are commissioned failures from their own businesses.

At least they can get a parasite job with uncle Sam (OK - not really -- just the interest collection arm of the private enterprise, the Federal Reserve).

Well, accountants are like anyone else. There's good and bad and everything in between.

The times I was around the agents in my in-laws case, I was quite impressed with how heartless, nasty, and invasive they were. The scare tactics they would use were hard-core. Had everyone frightened out of their wits day in and day out for those years.

I've got no love affair going with the IRS, believe me.
NE OK

peternap

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 19, 2010, 11:38:06 PM
I gathered that his CPA knew about it then tried to cover his own butt.  Possibly I read wrong.

I always try to include everything on the information returns and more -w2,  1099, 1099 int, etc.  My wife is a federal employee.

I'm not sure that's the issue Glenn. No one has any love for the IRS.

I don't entirely agree with Raindog. I don't think this fellow was a tax cheat, I do think he was using some dangerous tax methods. Lots of people do and most regret it. I also think he got slammed with the last tax audit.

That said, I never feel good about people being killed. Even in war, it comes back to haunt you. A life is a sacred thing and taking one is never a reason to be happy and should never be taken without a reason.
Being fed up just isn't enough reason for me.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

RainDog, I agree with your findings regarding them, and as I mentioned I did get to know the one agent pretty well.

She told me her boss was expecting results and she was lax in getting them from me.

I suggested we cut a deal. I told her I had a dump truck I wasn't using and suggested she seize it to make her look mean to her boss and buy me more time.  She thought that was a good idea and it helped me to get the record for the longest it ever took her to collect from a victim.... [waiting]

Upon my getting her paid off she left me some good advice I live by to this day - Run my business in such a manner that I never have any liability to the IRS.  She made it a point to say hi to me when I had to drop into the office a few years later.  We parted friendly enemies. ::)

Peter, I don't feel good about people being killed - especially innocents in our big business and power wars.  To bad there is not a way to straighten out the system without it attacking so many of it's citizens and pushing them over the edge of sanity.

peternap

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 20, 2010, 12:04:03 AM
Upon my getting her paid off she left me some good advice I live by to this day - Run my business in such a manner that I never have any liability to the IRS. 

I've just gotta ask Glenn, how do you run a business without any liability to the IRS.? ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

On a personal level it is operating so that deductions, depreciation and purchases for personal business keep you always at a loss.  You can live well and have lots of stuff but all need to be associated with the business for some legitimate reason.  There are lots of legal deductions for a business owner.

No withholding  is another issue - therefore no withholding of employees wages - done by having no employees.   Use an employee leasing service - temp service etc.  Work with self employed businesses , contractors etc.  

I set up a co-ownership group of self employed individuals with a contractors license to allow us to work legally together and and still not be hassled by the feds or state.  The above mentioned agent assisted me by confirming that my story of what she told me was true, therefore once when audited for business associates being considered employees, it was dropped and accepted as filed.

I set it up as a co-ownership with no assets and pay only for the active partners - divided when the pay is received for the job at the rate we agree on by negotiated contract - no left over assets to fight over.  No partnership return to file as it is not a partnership - it is a co-ownership.

No withholding so no liability to the IRS.  I refuse to be a collection agent for them at her direction - so do as I was told. :)  It was a great service she did for me in telling me how to survive in spite of them.  I mention her name and instructions in reply letters to them.

glenn kangiser

RainDog

Quote from: glenn kangiser on February 20, 2010, 01:49:52 AM
Another viewpoint concerning the event

http://www.larkenrose.com/blogs/tmds-blog/1980.html

I find that blog entry, as well as the fact that the sentiments contained are mirrored by so many others, to be extremely disturbing.

Quote: "though there are alternatives I would have much preferred, yes, generally I have to praise him for what he did."

By the way, in reading his final "manifesto", I found no indications of psychosis. I don't think he was "crazy", I think he was a gruesome little creep.

NE OK

glenn kangiser

I do not find him to be crazy either, nor do I find him to be gruesome.  I have been in his shoes and find that he was just pushed a bit farther - to the point that he took action.  I will not fault him for where he went with his abilities.  I don't necessarily agree with what he did but it was his decision to use that method to wake people up.   I have just learned to deal with them in different ways.  

I refused audit for a year and a half because I did not have time and did not want to do it... drove them crazy-

I had a stack of affidavits I filed that was over an inch and a half thick -I  finally submitted to answering one question and got an "accepted as filed" immediately so they could close the case.  I received threats from all of the major offices in California and was yelled at over the phone by a public servant at the DOJ in Washington DC.  Their contract auditor wrote me a psycho letter on a real typewriter with ink plugged letters and no official letterhead or OMB number which is required by law.  That was their official initial contact for the audit.  Of course I refused to supply information on my finances to a fraud using an assumed name under the color of law.

I don't care to go into it deeply as I feel that people should do what is right for themselves on issues like this.

I will say, do not try it unless you educate yourselves for a long time at the websites with the large colored print and flashing type.  I also recommend the one with the dragon flames but I think the Feds are monitoring IP addresses at that one now.

If you educate yourself you will find that they do not really have the illegal powers they imply they have and use through intimidation and bullying but you cannot be successful in dealing with them without that education.  You cannot make a lot of public noise or they will steamroller you in spite of their own laws that you have learned about.  They will stop all major movements whether they are legal or not.  They cannot afford to have masses of people stop volunteering to pay the interest to their bosses - the private bank - the Federal Reserve and the banking elite.

Education will alleviate fear of them but still may cause you trouble from them.  All actions must use their code and laws against them in order to deal with them and keep from getting into major problems.  It is not a real safe hobby but I enjoy it.

Note that  I do file as we have to get withholding back from Sassy's Federal employment.  At least some of the feds know the real laws as one mentioned that my wife was required to have deductions taken by the VA, a Federal agency.  Federal employees have a mandatory requirement to submit withholding, unlike the voluntary requirement for common citizens (implying that they knew that I knew the laws regarding what they are doing)  I could tell by the tone and context of her comment.  They have notes on me.