Just purchased more property

Started by southernsis, March 04, 2008, 08:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernsis

I just couldn't stop with the building. I have lakefront property in Arkansas and we pretty well have everything complete here, so my husband and I got the bug again. We just bought 10 1/2 acres in  the mountains in Oregon and now are planning our next building project. Now we are looking for a plan for the new place we are going to build. We are heading there in a week to start the 1st phase of the project, getting power, drilling a well and putting in a septic system. Will we ever settle down and stay put? Are my husband and I the only ones who get this urge to move to a new place and start everything over again?
Just want to tell everyone about my new project.
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

daybreakhuntin

where is your property in Arkansas located. i am from the Clarksville/Russellville area....

glenn kangiser

Which part of Oregon, southernsis?  I'm originally from there.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

southernsis

Evening Shade Arkansas. Most people do not realize that there is a lake here. Great fishing lake with trophy size bass. We are going to put it up for sale in the near future.
In Oregon we bought property near Crater Lake. It is covered in timber and at the back of the property is the Fremont National Forest. It has a small cabin on it that will make a great potting shed. Can't wait to get back to Oregon where I was born and lived a lot of my life.
Will probably be buying a new cabin plan for the new property. We are going to build an oversized garage first and then start the house. Can't wait to get started.
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

glenn kangiser

Ooooh --- Brrr cold.       [cold]

I have flown over there a lot and driven truck up 97 many times in the winter.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.