Happy Thanksgiving!

Started by Don_P, November 28, 2013, 01:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don_P

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
We're off to celebrate with friends and have invited a local turkey to attend. Michelle discovered a cache of 2 dozen eggs our chickens had squirreled away over the past week so we're taking brioche and a dessert. We picked up supplies yesterday for our farmers market fund raiser tomorrow, this was the second load on my little truck, pesticide free local trees and wreaths. Happy Holidays  :)

MountainDon

Thank you, Don. All the best to you and Michelle and everyone else who drops in here. Turkey is in the oven as I type. Starting to smell good.  :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

astidham

"Chop your own wood and it will warm you twice"
— Henry Ford

rick91351

Happy belated Thanksgiving......WOW what a day, much food was consumed and grandkids spoiled.....  Hope you all have / had a great and blessed Thanksgiving--  From Rick and Ellen
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

UK4X4

Happy thanksgiving to you all !

me I'm enjoying a 3 day round trip from Bogota - US- Holland-germany-Bogota

Just to sign 1 piece of paper !

Wine and serving of bitterballa now and fly back in the morning !

firefox

This is the greatest place! Happy holidays to everyone from:
Bruce & Robbie
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824