corny joke

Started by Homegrown_Tomatoes, October 23, 2007, 10:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown_Tomatoes

These two nudists were sitting on the deck of a cabin at the nudist colony.  One was reading a book, and the other asked him what he was reading.  He replied that it was a book of philosophy.  The other nudist was also very interested in philosophy and so he said, "Have you read Marx?"  The first nudist put down his book, examined himself, and said, "No, I think it's just lines from the wicker." :D

glenn-k

Cool -- reminds me of the time 3 carloads of nudists came to visit us at the underground complex.  They ranged from around 50 to around 80 Y.O.  It was a lot like the movie, Cocoon.

We are supposed to go visit a couple of them soon.  Do you think I should iron my suit? -- Actually probably just a casual dinner among good friends. :)

Homegrown_Tomatoes

Do you ever see those ads in the backs of magazines for "social nudists"?  I guess if you don't like to hang out with others in your birthday suit that would make you an "anti-social nudist"?

glenn-k

I don't mind hanging out with them.   I'm a sociable fellow. :)

Sassy

Here's another corny joke...

----- YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TELLS IT ALL

A mother is driving a little girl to her friend's house for a play date.

'Mommy,' the little girl asks, 'how old are you?'

' Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,'

the mother replied. 'It's not polite'

'OK', the little girl says, 'How much do you weigh?'

'Now really,' the mother says, 'those are personal questions and are none of your business.'

Undaunted, the little girl asks,

'Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?'

'That is enough questions, young lady, honestly!'

The exasperated mother walks away as the two friends begin to play.

'My Mom won't tell me anything about her,' the little girl says to her friend.

'Well,' says the friend, 'all you need to do is look at her driver's license.

It is like a report card, it has everything on it.'

Later that night the little girl says to her mother,

'I know how old you are, you are 32.'

The mother is surprised and asks,

'How did you find that out?

'I also know that you weigh 140 pounds.'

The mother is past surprised and is now shocked.        
    'How in heaven's name did you find that out?'

'And,' the little girl says triumphantly,
    'I also know why you and daddy got a divorce.'

'Oh really?' the mother asks. 'Why?'

'Because you got an F in sex.'

StinkerBell

I worked in an ER for almost 10 years. I have no desire to see anyone nude. GRAVITY is a man issue too! :-X

glenn-k

Hmmm -- yes -- gravity.  Possibly a good pair of suspenders could be of use.  Then there is the hair issue.  Slow reversion back to apes is a bit of a problem also, but if thick enough, hair can look like a good wool sweater. :)

benevolance

i am getting sick here glenn... yuck man... hair is nasty... thankfully I am not hairy...If I was I would get the laser to burn it all off my chest and back... YUCK

as for nudists... none for me.... far as I am concerned that is special and reserved for the signifigant other in your life...

three car load of nudists show up at my door I am leaving!....

glenn-k

Actually they were all clothed and were a real great bunch of old people.  

They look at things a lot differently than you think they would.  It is not a sex thing with them.  Its more about being natural.  Not hiding behind clothes.  You were born a nude,  Politicians hide behind suits to give the impression that they are classy people -- totally destroying the image that the suit is to project and in fact turning it into a symbol signifying corruption and distrust.  

A nude has nothign to hide behind -- what you see is what you get.  Just the bare facts, and a seemingly trustworthy bunch of people.  Sure - there are probably a few bad ones but that would be the exception I'm sure.  I've met quite a few at the hot springs and such.  Most of them were actually pretty highly educated.  Conversations there go on for hours especially in the evenings and none of it had to do with sex.  

benevolance

glenn

I am all for looking at things differently...I hate falsehoods and myths... And you are right about the suit and tie thing.. people do hide behind that...

Still that does not mean that someone stripping off their clothes is more real or honest or is hiding anything less than the sleazy politician...

So being truthful and looking at things differently is great by me... Getting naked with strangers.... not so much...

it is funny I will go to town in my workclothes with transmission fluid in my hair and my worn out pants and people treat me like I am a homeless person...I am not going to take a shower and change to pick up some parts or to go to the junk yard... Not when I have to go back out and lay under the car when I get home again...

I always chuckle to myself when people get bug eyed at seeing me all dirty with my beard and work clothes....They walk the other way at the gas station and do not go into my aisle at the supermarket... hehe... They absolutely judge me by my clothes and how expensive my wardrobe is...

Which makes me laugh at them when they drive home in their cars that are owned by the bank and sleep in their houses that are owned by the bank....That they assume I am poor because I am wearing worn out work clothes

People sure have some messed up ideas on that I agree.... I just do not think getting nude solves any of these problems man

glenn-k

I don't think they are really trying to solve anything.  

They just enjoy getting back to the way they were created - or if you believe -- evolved, then I'm sure no one evolved in a suit.  Probably slithered right out of the primordial slime naked as a jaybird. :)