A Salbuchi: but wait there's more......the privatization of power

Started by Windpower, April 10, 2009, 03:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phalynx

I think the trick is to make the elected jobs in Washington a job that you have to want to do, like being a teacher.  People don't become teachers because they want to get rich, they do it because they love or want to teach.  We have created an exclusive club in Washington that once you become a member, you get extra perks.  You get a special job with a think tank afterwards, or you become a lobbyist because you have access to the people in charge.

I believe a simple term limit of not more than 6 years is in order.  That way, every 6 years, we have a fresh group of minds who want to serve their respective population and aren't worried about being re-elected.  I think there should be a few new laws that are worthwhile instead of the millions we have now.  Let's make it illegal for someone who was once a representative, senator, or president to lobby, assist in lobbying, or work for a company for the purpose of lobbying.  In addition, make sure they can't hold another position in which a "career in gov't" is possible.  I think these long term gov't careers is what is killing us.  They are completely self serving and could care less about their people back home until time comes to be re-elected.  Then they just tell us what we want to hear.  How about taking the "gov't career" off the table and let them work for the people.  I, for one, would love to run a 6 year term in Washington.  Since I only want to make things simpler and remove a ton of laws, I would be able to do my part and not have to suck up to anyone for the purposes on being on some committee.

Chem-trails?  Come on Glenn......  Dude,,, it's water vapor!!!! :)

Sassy

http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

glenn kangiser

Water vapor - yeah right.  Whitlock said he figured it out.  His new theory --- it's in all jet fuel..... [waiting]

Just at that moment I called his attention to the jet overhead - it was not leaving a chemtrail -- just a normal properly dissipating  vapor trail.  I said, then why isn't that one leaving a trail?  He is back to the drawing board I think.

Phalynx, dude, your ideas are great and would likely get you assassinated if you were by some odd chance able to implement them.  You must remember that our politicians for the most part come from a long line of criminals and they know how to deal with people who mess with their parasitic blood slurping. [crz]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

phalynx

Water vapor......  Why one and not the other?  Why one disappears and the other lingers?  One word...  Altitude.  1000' (which is the standard offset of aviation traffic patterns) can be a complete difference in temp, pressure, humidity, etc.. 

I like my ideas..  I should run for congress.....  nah,  I'd be a thorn not welcome in their fingernails.

Sassy,  I just read through that thread and then read through the link to Contrails, killing us....

The author is very misleading.  She believes what she is told and doesn't apply some simple facts to the process.  She shows a picture of a "C-130 spraying cloverleaf", except, it isn't a C-130, it is a commercial boeing 767 with vapor trails coming from the engines.
She talks about the "criss-cross patterns" in the sky.  These are easily explained by the fact that airplanes fly at different altitudes and a plane flying the same direction 3,000 feet above another plane will look, at a distance as if they were flying side by side when they were stacked.  The perpendicular plane patterns occur because of another aviation fact.  Commercial airliners have to fly by transponders and not direct flight paths.  Each plane has to fly from a transponder to another transponder.  By doing so, they all fly in relatively straight lines from one to the other.  A plane flying North/South would fly perpendicular to an East/West flight over the transponder.  If your home is located close to a transponder, you will see the perpendicular flight pattern much more readily than someone who doesn't have a transponder nearby.  As someone who has studied aviation for most of his life, I can tell you it's water vapor, aka clouds.  Now, fair enough, my credentials are no more authoritative than anyone elses.  So its fair to dismiss my case as I dismissed hers.  I just hope that I explained it well enough to make people understand what they are looking at. 

Could the gov't spray us?  mmmm, maybe.. 
Are they?  I don't know and can't prove they have or haven't.

glenn kangiser

I understand altitude.  I'm a pilot. 

I also understand that ice crystals from water vapor either dissipate shortly or sublimate turning directly back into a gas without turning into a liquid.   In either case they do not linger, spread and completely cover the sky with white solid clouds.

If you must insist that they are caused by the jet fuel and it covers the sky then we have a serious pollution problem that must be dealt with immediately.  Even that could kill some of us. 
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

phalynx

They aren't caused by the jet fuel, they are caused by the heat.  Think of a blue flame heater.  You run one in your house and all of the sudden, you have a serious moisture problem.  Why?  The high heat output of the blue flame causes it.  The same is true with a jet engine.  The extreme high heat out of the back mixing with the natural atmosphere causes the same thing as a high pressure and a low pressure fronts colliding,,,  massive clouds of water vapor. 

Jet engines are serious polluters.  This is true,,  but, so far, no amount of man made pollution has ever compared with a simple volcanic explosion for "pollution" in the air.

Windpower

phalynx

I don't want to waste a lot of time on this

but Glenn is correct

I am a pilot also

I also have over a million miles comercial on just one carrier

the persistent contrails we have had for the last 10 to 15 years  that spread and last for hours are not regular contrails

These types of persistent contrails categorically did not exist in the early 80's when I was on a comercail flight on average 2 or 3 days a week

I have seen these abnormal persistent contrails in the air at 35,000 feet in many different parts of the world (but curiously never saw one at all in Taiwan in 12 days)

I have witnessed these contrails stop and restart after a few seconds on the same aircraft (and no pilots do not shut off their engines for 'fun')

also your explaination of traffic patterns is completely bogus -- you meant VOR's I think not transponders

It also has been reported on mainstream news that high amounts of Barium has been found in rainwater

Often, our ignorance is not as great as our reluctance to act on what we know.

Sassy

Phalynx, did you check out any of the links on the CP thread I posted?  There are some legitimate articles, even "Bills" by our gov't on weather manipulation.  Kucinich had a bill a year or 2 ago that mentioned "chemtrails" specifically.  A few months later the word "chemtrail" was taken out of the bill. 

Barium is one of the main addititives to jet fuel, another is aluminum to help with reflectivity & the worldwide radar system - it also helps HAARP.  There's lots of info on off-topics if you dare to read anyof it, on HAARP.  There are many of these types of set-ups around the world, but I think HAARP may be the largest - though I could be wrong - it's in Alaska.  The Soviets had "Woodpecker" way back in the 60's or 70's.  This is all posted on CP in various threads so I'm not going to re-state all the info.  Some people don't even want to dare to read up on a topic that they've already shut their mind to & decided it is "tin hat" so I've just about given up trying to post anything...  a lot of you will be glad, I'm sure, as it shakes up people's world view.  But those same people are going to be pretty shocked when it all falls down on them.

Salbuchi is one of the few who has the guts to really tell it like it is - many in the USA are still relatively isolated - especially those who have had the foresight to become more independent - which the CP members seem to be.  With Obama preaching "preventive detention," Bush already got rid of Habeas Corpus & Posse Commitatus... those who have home Bible studies in their homes are being told to cease & desist until they get a "major use permit" which would require traffic, environmental etc etc studies http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=98895 .  Those that go on campus to share the gospel of Jesus Christ are arrested http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99005 , while the homosexual crowd can have extremely lewd parades & the people cheer...  any other religion can speak freely & there's no problem, the "environmental religion" is encouraged, no problem - Gaia, "Mother Earth" that leads us to population control  http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=99105http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones  Pro-abortionists can march, can have booths on campus, can teach their beliefs in school but let someone protest & be pro-life & they are arrested under RICO laws...  seems like there's some kinda agenda, IMHO. 

Since 911, there's been a drastic change in laws or I should say, a major move away from the Constitution & Bill of Rights.  That may be ok with some of you, but it's certainly not ok with me.  But then, the USA has been rather blessed & spoiled & maybe we are in for a great shaking - Republics don't seem to last that long - we aren't even a real democracy anymore - I'm just glad I know Whom I believe in & am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I've committed until that Day... 
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

phalynx

Windpower, VOR's is the correct term, sorry, got the name wrong.  The process is still the same.  You still fly VOR to VOR.

Also, in respect to start and stopping of contrails at will, that is absolutely explained by the normal differences in the atmosphere.  This is why a cloud exists in one spot and 100' further, it doesn't.  This is why there is a large bank of clouds that roll in with a cold front into a warm front and yet, in front of that cloud bank, there is no clouds.

Clearly, commercial pilots don't turn their engines off for fun.  I doubt you were pushing a top secret button to deploy mist either.

The problem with the whole "thinning the population" or keeping people sick, etc... is that if it were true, it would also affect those in Washington, and those who are "making the decision to spray the population".  Since we don't see high ranking officials in gas masks, it is extremely unlikely.

But, it's still good to have conversations, debates, discussions on all of this.  Keeps our debate skills up. :)

phalynx

Sassy, I read it.  There isn't anything conclusive in any of the reading.  As for all the laws, I don't care for them one bit.  I am a strict Constitutionalist.  The gov't isn't supposed to be doing any of this carp.....  I just want to be left alone and they won't leave me alone.. :(

Windpower

"Windpower, VOR's is the correct term, sorry, got the name wrong.  The process is still the same.  You still fly VOR to VOR"

Except when they fly direct via GPS

VOR intersections rarely are at right angles

"Also, in respect to start and stopping of contrails at will, that is absolutely explained by the normal differences in the atmosphere.  This is why a cloud exists in one spot and 100' further, it doesn't.  This is why there is a large bank of clouds that roll in with a cold front into a warm front and yet, in front of that cloud bank, there is no clouds."

This is complete nonsense

phalynx

The FAA does not use GPS flight planning on commercial airlines.  They have been trying to use it for years but Air Traffic Controllers don't have the equipment for it.  All commercial airliners have GPS for exact  coordinates but are still required to follow VOR flight paths.  That is extremely easy to verify.  Talk to a controller, talk to the FAA, look at the past 10 years of FAA proposals to update the ATC systems.

As far as vapor.....   Ever start you gasoline engine on a cold morning and see all of the "contrails" pour out of your exhaust pipe?  Having worked for years at a refinery that processes, ine's and ane;s, (gasoline, kersosene, etc...) I can absolutely tell you that there are no questionable additives being added at the refineries.  It's strictly regulated, controlled, and inspected.

Windpower

FAA Certifies Boeing FANS-1 Navigation System

SEATTLE, June 20, 1995 -- A new air traffic management system on Boeing 747- 400s, that can potentially save airlines billions of dollars by improving airway congestion, reducing delays and optimizing flight plans, has received flight certification approval from the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

The new standard -- Future Air Navigation System 1 (FANS-1) -- allows the 747-400 to make primary use of Global Satellite Positioning System (GPS) equipment for navigation and a datalink system which uses VHF radio or satellites to communicate with air traffic controllers.

As a flight management system computer upgrade, FANS-1 provides accurate automatic position reports anywhere in the world. The communication enhancements also will allow a two-way data link between air traffic controllers and the flight crew.

This will allow a significant reduction in the current mandatory separation between aircraft, permitting them to fly more direct and fuel-efficient routes, especially over oceans. In-flight course adjustments and prompt clearances via two-way data link will enable pilots to seek the most cost- effective routes.

more here

http://www.boeing.com/news/releases/1995/news.release.950620.html

phalynx

And yet, less than 1 year ago, the FAA announced that they will now move to support the GPS navigation system for air traffic controllers.

Navigation Services
Updated: 9:53 am ET September 9, 2008

Global Navigation Satellite Systems

The FAA Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Program Office provides satellite (GPS) based positioning, navigation, and timing (PNT) services in the United States to enable performance-based (RNP/RNAV) operations for all phases of flight from en route, terminal, approach, and surface navigation. PNT services are an essential enabler required to overcome the deficiencies in today's air traffic infrastructure and support implementation of the Next Generation Air Transportation (NEXTGEN) system for the United States' National Airspace System (NAS). The FAA's plan to provide PNT services requires implementation of two GPS augmentation systems, the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS) and the Local Area Augmentation System (LAAS). Both systems improve the accuracy, availability, and integrity needed to support continuous all-weather use of GPS as a primary means of navigation and automated dependent surveillance (ADS-B) within the NAS.

The GNSS Team, along with other FAA organizations and numerous governmental and non-governmental agencies, are all supporting a smooth transition to satellite navigation. Visit us and see what's new.

http://www.faa.gov/about/office_org/headquarters_offices/ato/service_units/techops/navservices/gnss/

As I stated, commercial airliners have had GPS for years to report their exact position.  They are still required to fly old flight plans.  Your article states that very thing.  It reports position only.