They've Arrested All The Nigerian 419 Scammers!

Started by MountainDon, March 25, 2010, 09:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

It's true! A 4-wheeling friend just told me he received a letter from the Nigerian Internal Affairs folks. They told him they arrested hundreds of people who were scamming foreigners. They are sitting on millions of confiscated dollars of money that had been collected from foreigners as fees, but they don't know who exactly because of poor or no records. They found his name in the scammer records however, and are going to split the money with him and some other people........

It's so funny. A new slant on the old scam. 
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

Gee, I must have missed mine. Could be right under the message about the pictures of mine someone posted...You know the ones ???
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

glenn kangiser

Do we have to send any money in to get ours back... do you have an address?    [waiting]
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

eddiescabin

Wait, you mean the king of nigeria isn't REALLY going to send my $196 million dollars?

glenn kangiser

I thought he was the president of the US, Eddie...... [waiting]

Oh no..... Sorry Eddie, I'm all mixed up - he's from Kenya..... I keep getting my African states mixed up.... ::)

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

glenn kangiser

It is amazing, but probably some...... victims of the dumbing down of America... [waiting]

peternap

Oh gee...you're getting refund email...I got this today

Tax Type: INCOME TAX
Issue: Unreported/Underreported Income (Fraud Application)

Please review your tax statement on Internal Revenue Service (IRS) website (click on the link below):

Yeah, sure I'm going to click on that link! >:( >:( >:( >:(

What is a fraud application. Do I need a license for that too c*
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

peternap

Quote from: pagancelt on March 26, 2010, 09:58:13 AM
Which is worse, the scammers or the IRS?
That's a no brainer! ;D
They are both thieves, the IRS is just better at it.

pagan