Soffit Vents

Started by Dennis_Kuhn, January 04, 2005, 02:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Does anyone know of a product that fits inbetween 16" o/c rafters.  The situation is that I'm not boxing in the eaves.  I'm just trying to save time, versus cutting out would blocks and then putting screen over notches in them.  So far I haven't been able to find a product to buy that I could just put in there.


Truss companies make vent blocking that they ship out with their trusses. You may be able to buy them direct from your local truss fabricator.