Garage Door Covers

Started by MountainDon, February 23, 2010, 06:07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MountainDon

This sort of loosely fits into the General board. It's a little odd - off topic, but not really.    ???

There's a firm in Germany that makes fabric garage door covers with designs printed on them. Here's an example...

and another...

Most of their designs are for single doors; I suppose that must be more common over there.

The website style-your-garage

Thanks to redoverfarm.  :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

MikeT

The unofficial admonition/slogan of Portland, Oregon is: Keep Portland Weird.  I think these garage door covers might just catch on here.

Thanks,
m

firefox

I love it! If they make them to order I'm going to send
them a picture of an 88mm recoiless rifle mounted on an APC. ;D

The zoning people here have a habit of harassing people if
their grass grows crooked. This is why I am moving to Eureka, Nevada as soon as I get this place fixed up and sold.
Bruce
Bruce & Robbie
MVPA 23824

MountainDon

They do custom images, but not custom sizes.   ;D   Cool, Bruce
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

bayview

I wonder if I can get a graphic that looks like I got a lot of garbage in the garage?  Then maybe I wouldn't be so fearfull someone is going to break in . . .

/
    . . . said the focus was safety, not filling town coffers with permit money . . .

WoodSprite

Quote from: bayview on February 24, 2010, 07:30:41 AM

I wonder if I can get a graphic that looks like I got a lot of garbage in the garage?  Then maybe I wouldn't be so fearfull someone is going to break in . . .

/

There's a lot to be said for keeping the "curb appeal" to a minimum.
The Chronicle of Upper Tupper
This place was made by doing impractical things we could not afford at the wrong time of year.   -Henry Mitchell