Bank of America Visa Debt Card is suspended because of software improvement

Started by rick91351, October 26, 2011, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rick91351

I am so glad I checked my G-mail account today my Bank of America Visa Debt Card is suspended because of software improvement and they lost a lot of my personal information.  So in order to get me back in the system correctly - They - the nice people even included a handy form to fill out.  So nice of them. [cool]

It all looked so real and official!  Problem is I do not have a Bank of America Card.  Got a phone call last week from Wells Fargo computer generated voice mail with the opportunity to reactivate......because their mess up....  Sound like the Banks are messing up a lot... And no I did not BITE!!

[waiting]
Proverbs 24:3-5 Through wisdom is an house builded; an by understanding it is established.  4 And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.  5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge increaseth strength.

peternap

Seems they're all getting to be more customer friendly.
I got this heads up the other day (Third or forth one in a week).
The ACH transfer (ID: 46095478014679), recently sent from your bank account (by you or any other person), was canceled by the other financial institution.

Canceled transfer
Transaction ID:    46095478014679
Rejection Reason    See details in the report below
Transaction Report    report_46095478014679.pdf.exe (self-extracting archive, Adobe PDF)

13450 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 100 Herndon, VA 20171 (703) 561-1100

2011 NACHA - The Electronic Payments Association
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.