lipadier's house designs

Started by lipadier, February 01, 2009, 03:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinysteve

Hello Lipadier, please follow the link to see my idea for a small sustainable home in the UK. It will not be connected to mains supply in any way - all power will be generated and stored in batteries, and water will be recycled and collected (the UK is very wet!) in a water tower, the top of the tower will be my wind turbine.
I have the opportunity to buy some land soon so I'm playing with ideas. If you could 3D model this for me I'd be very grateful.
http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=8718.msg112951#msg112951
I have Adobe Illustrator files if you prefer - let me know and I'll email them to you.

Cheers, Steve

lipadier

I will do some 3D renderings in the next days.
Very interesting and unusual floor plans. Absolutely tiny.

Greetings

lipadier

Steve
Finally I've had the time to have a go at your house plans.

Here is a rudimentary ground floor plan I just made up from your picture.

The witdh of the staircase is 80cm (31.5inches)

At this stage before I go 3D you can correct the measures if you wish. Since my measures are in cm this will help: http://manuelsweb.com/in_cm.htm

Greetings

tinysteve

Hello Lipadier, sorry I've taken so long to reply!

Your plans look great and nearly spot on. Please go ahead and render in 3D - I can't wait to see what it would look like full textured, perhaps also with a human figure so I can properly judge the scale.

Thanks very much in advance!
Steve

Natalie

I return to this thread often, and now I cannot see the renderings anymore. Does anyone know if they live in another location on the internet?

MountainDon

Quote from: Natalie on January 03, 2014, 09:54:25 AM
I return to this thread often, and now I cannot see the renderings anymore. Does anyone know if they live in another location on the internet?

No idea. But it looks like the hosting site (where the pictures were located) is not there anymore.
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

Natalie

Such a shame. I should have taken screen captures.