Non-Dissipating Vapor Trails

Started by glenn kangiser, October 29, 2008, 02:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StinkerBell

Quote from: MountainDon on November 04, 2008, 12:19:19 AM
No names for my guns...  ???  this is simply known as the short barreled pump.   :-\

What? no names for our guns? How un American! heh

Whitlock

Quote from: Homegrown Tomatoes on November 04, 2008, 06:38:45 AM
Quote from: Whitlock on October 29, 2008, 09:59:32 PM
Quote from: Ernest T. Bass on October 29, 2008, 04:43:52 PM
Quote from: ScottA on October 29, 2008, 03:30:57 PMHow else do you explain the great american apathy?

Food and the pharmaceutical industry....

Now we are talking, Ernest hit the nail on the head d* The food and pharmaceutical industry are to blame for so much crap put in are food and drugs it is unreal. The list of diseases that are caused by stuff that is in are food is sick. Just look into High fructose corn syrup. Or MSG and it's hundreds of different names....

I think Ernest T and Whitlock have a point here, too.  It would probably be just as easy (easier?) if someone wanted to poison us to do it through food and drugs.  MOST Americans today have no earthly idea where their food comes from or how it is produced, or even what's really in it.  I used to marvel when we lived near the RR track in Wisconsin at the tanker cars full of corn syrup.  There were thousands and thousands of them... the train went by every 10-15 minutes, and all the trains headed south toward Chicago always had multiple tanker cars of corn syrup (and usually some lumber and Case-New Holland tractors.)  I used to wonder where on earth all those gallons of corn syrup ended up.  Incidentally, most of the trains heading north past our house were labelled as "molten sulfur".... one time I wondered out loud what they did with all that molten sulfur, and someone piped up, "Maybe they use it to fuel the fires of hell?" 
However, I do have to wonder about the chemtrails... I don't remember them lasting so long or there being anywhere near as many when I was a kid.  Of course, now every time I notice them, I think about Glenn! :)

Molten sulfur is a by product of natural gas plants. It is also the way sulfur is shiped to be used and truned into sulfuric acid and fertilizer.
Make Peace With Your Past So It Won't Screw Up The Present