Started by peternap, January 20, 2010, 07:11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

I got this email

HEY!

Is this really your photo?!!

link

Your Bridget Rucker

Someone did take my picture this week. Rare occasion, and I clicked the link....server not found.

What's gonna happen? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

RainDog

NE OK

Pox Eclipse

You are probably OK.  But on the subject of computer security, be sure to update your Adobe Reader to the latest version, as the spyware blackhats are targeting unpatched, older versions with infected .PDF files that will install a trojan on your PC.  Better yet, uninstall Adobe Reader and install another PDF reader like Foxit that is not being targeted.

While you are at it, be sure to have the latest Java installation, as older versions are insecure.  Then keep it updated when ever you see the orange Java coffee cup reminder icon in your system tray (down by the clock).

peternap

That's just unfair... >:(  and I'm such a kind person with my photo's

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!