What else can go wrong?

Started by southernsis, September 17, 2009, 08:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southernsis

If one more thing goes wrong, I am going to give up.
My car just bit the dust and it will cost 1700 to fix. Can't afford that, have sunk all my money into the office building. I am about as depressed as I can get. Can't get a job where I can make any money. I am beginning to wonder whats the use.
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

muldoon

hang in there girl, times are getting tough for everyone and were all stressed out.  sorry to hear about your dead car, and the job situation and the office and whatever else is troubling you.  I'll say a prayer for you tonight and keep my fingers crossed for things to turn up in your corner of the world. 

Don't give up hope - try to find some happiness in the simpler things, the best things life has to offer are usually free. 

glenn kangiser

Hang in there, Sis.  It has to get better.

What is the car and what did it do?
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

southernsis

It is a PT Cruiser and the engine gave up the ghost. Need another engine.

sparks

Ouch!!

Murphy's Law

Good Luck Sis.

sparks
My vessel is so small....the seas so vast......

Sassy

Sorry to hear about all the trouble, Sis...  I'll pray for you too.  Seems like sometimes it's one thing after another...  gotta be some blue sky soon!
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

glenn kangiser

Hmm  - looks like they want almost as much for used as a new one.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

southernsis

Maybe my bad luck is ending. Now I have had 3 things go wrong. My car is 1. Then there was a leak in the roof of the building we are redoing, 2. Got that fixed. Then I pulled a muscle or something in my neck and can barely move it and the pain is terrible 3. Perhaps this is the end of things going wrong for awhile. I sure hope so.

cmsilvay

That is one question I don't ask anymore. I have learned the responses are never what I want to here ;D

ScottA

It's always darkest before the dawn.

Homegrown Tomatoes

SSis, sorry to hear about everything that is going wrong.  How many miles did your car have on it?  I'm especially sorry to hear about that as it is a really expensive fix that most people can't do themselves, and in this part of the country, you need a vehicle.    Hope that your pain gets better immediately.  We've kind of had one of those summers/falls so far too....

southernsis

My car is still out of commission, but my husband is a sweety and lets me use his truck. I actually like his truck a lot more than my car. Things are looking better, just need to make some money. I have plenty of real estate listings and hopefully might have one sold soon. If that happens, then I will get an engine for my car. Got the leak in the roof fixed as soon as it stopped pouring rain. Neck is so so, but that just goes with getting older.
Sorry you are having a rough one Homegrown. Hope it gets better for you.