New tiny home in Arizona

Started by tumbleweed-az, January 26, 2007, 01:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tumbleweed-az

I am content  ::) with the progress of my new tiny home, check out my blog for photos and progess reports

http://tumbleweed-az.blogspot.com/

speedfunk

really nice place man...  i read some of your battles with the inspector..wow...failed because of no porta-john...   That is pure insanity...at least in the end you project came out great.

jeff

glenn-k

Only got a quick minute to go through your blog but looks like you also would like to study up on your property rights and put the public servants in their place. :o

If only it were easy to have possession of your rights. :-/

desdawg

Where are you at in Arizona Ken?

MountainDon

Hey there tumbleweed-az. Welcome. We got those things (tumbleweeds and nutso regulations and the public "servants" who over inforce them) here in NM too.  Doesn't it just make ya'll want to go dig a hole in the ground and hide! Sorry, no offense Glenn.   :)  I think you're onto something.

Amanda_931

Interesting asymmetric-looking roof-lines.

I agree about the doors.  We spent yesterday putting up a log shelf--way too much work, didn't really really need it, but it sure looks nice.

And about the dog.

bartholomew

Minimum size regulations have got to be the most rediculous regs ever devised. They cannot be justified on any health or safety basis. All they do is prevent people from building the home they really want. And in the worst case, they prevent poor people from building any home at all.

Congratulations on your perseverance and new home. Care to post a floor plan?

Gladey

Ken, where did you get your plans? Any interior shots? Love your house!