someone's gonna get a bargain

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, October 09, 2008, 10:05:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown Tomatoes

Got a closing statement yesterday and DH submitted it this AM to his company.  Two weeks from today is closing!

southernsis

Homegrown, I am very happy that things are going great for you. That would make a great Christmas present for you. Merry Christmas
Don't worry about the horse being blind, just load the wagon.

Homegrown Tomatoes

Get this:  I just got an email from my realtor, and the loan has gone to the underwriters.  The buyers have good credit, a substantial downpayment, and everything looks like a go.  We will know if/when closing will be for sure by (drumroll please)..... Christmas Eve.  That's great, because then the day after Christmas, we can start the process of haggling on the place we want here!

Or maybe the day after that, because we're having DD's b-day party the day after Christmas.   ;D ;D

StinkerBell

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

Homegrown Tomatoes

rofl rofl rofl

That was hilarious, especially with your quote under it!!!!

rofl rofl rofl

Looks like it is going to happen and so I drove out to the place that we like from the front door of DH's company to the driveway of that house is 46 minutes.  We thought it was more than that, so it was pleasant surprise.  And, no, I didn't speed!

glenn kangiser

"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.