New Here -- Enjoying the Site

Started by mikehu1966, January 30, 2012, 02:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikehu1966

Hello all,
I am new to the site, and my first post. My name is Michael; I am from Coean County NJ.  I have spent many hours reading many of your stories.

I currently have a home and land near Oneonta NY. I had bought this property a while ago with my father, with the main purpose of hunting. We put the new double wide on, and over the last number of years, we have not used as much as we should, too much house instead of a hunting / camping cabin.

So now I am selling it, and hope to buy 5 acres attached to state forest in NY for hunting and camping and one day put a small cabin of 144 sq/ft or less on the new property.

Thanks again for the great stories.  I have already started planning for a future cabin.

Rob_O

"Hey Y'all, watch this..."

Squirl

w*

I am also building in Otsego County.  There are a few others here as well.

mikehu1966

Otsego County is beautiful...

I have had our land and home for over 14 years,  But since my parents passing, I do not get up there as much as i would like.  So hopefully, I will be able to do something once sold, with my son, and build a nice camp.  Many ideas on this website have my brain goin.  LOL. 

I hope to get up to my place within the next month as the weather has been good so far this year.

Michael