Good Lord....Look at oil

Started by peternap, June 06, 2008, 02:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

muldoon

I have been watching it all day, good lord is right. 

nymex heating oil was halted a little after 1 today, because it was shooting up and hit a fluctuation limit.  It shot up so fast they had to stop it and give it cool off time.  Gas gave back all the bits it had lowered this week.  The dollar has been in freefall all day, everything going up in price as dollars go down in worth.  If that wasnt enough, Morgan Stanley released a paper saying oil could see 150 before July 4th.  Isreal told Iran that since they had not stopped nuke program, sanctions didnt work and attack was unavoidable.  Dow is down 300 again, unemployment is at 20 year low (and that with some padding).

Bush talked on CNN today - but only to announce some new HUD secretary and tell us were "in a rough patch" but he was optimistic. 

Jesus Christ Monkey Balls.  I'm going home to work in my garden. 

glenn kangiser

Bush has learned to talk????   hmm

Hoooray.  Took nearly 8 years but he finally did it.  Thanks for the update, muldoon. :) d*
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

peternap

I missed most of it today but am trying to catch up now....This appears to be BAD. Certainly for the short term. To make matters worse, Cramer got on CNBC before his show (which I don't watch) and agreed with Morgan Stanley. That's sure to start Monday with a short term panic.

The stars are lining up for what may be a BIG problem. I've been saying that for a long time but it sure seems closer now.

I agree with muldoon. Time to plant some extra turnips!
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!