disaster

Started by Homegrown Tomatoes, April 23, 2008, 06:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Homegrown Tomatoes

The little dog that I have thus far convinced my husband not to take to the pound is really wanting his life cut short. >:(  He decided to jump up on my makeshift earth boxes this evening and destroy them.  He killed all the pepper plants, and probably has permanently damaged the tomatoes... he dug a lot of the potting mix out and destroyed the canvas that was covering them.  Just ripped it all to pieces.  I was so mad I couldn't see straight.  I have no idea why he waited until now to do it... they've been there more than a week now and the peppers were starting to set fruit and the tomatoes were about to bloom!   [frus] [frus] [frus] Why didn't I let him take him to the pound when he wanted to!!!!!!!??????????

StinkerBell

glenn kangiser

Our dogs will be OK for a while then all of the sudden go crazy and tear stuff up.  We have to keep them locked out of the garden unless we are there and they are near a year old now.
"Always work from the general to the specific." J. Raabe

Glenn's Underground Cabin  http://countryplans.com/smf/index.php?topic=151.0

Please put your area in your sig line so we can assist with location specific answers.

Homegrown Tomatoes

Ornery dog is more that 12 years old.  He is without excuse.  I was glad he was freaked out by the thunder yesterday, the little terror.  Serves him right!  Save his life multiple times and that's the thanks we get! d*