The next time you think animals are mindless creatures

Started by peternap, April 17, 2008, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peternap

These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!

MountainDon

great pictures. That'll be sure to hook someone else.

I'm waiting , thinking... waiting on the sg550    :)
Just because something has been done and has not failed, doesn't mean it is good design.

peternap

It's still a little early Don but....Based on my tests and Blackhills Dave, I believe the 550 is the leader of the pack this year. I have one out set to video, and one here I've been playing with. Yesterday, I set it out behind the hedgerow with some bird food for bait. When I checked it, I had a lot of pictures of just the hedge. I was not happy. That happens once in a while with the temps changing and the wind blowing, but I had dozens.

Then I looked closer and in each one, I had a small piece of a car. It had been triggering on cars from behind a thick hedge and catching them. That's unbelievable trigger speed.

Clarity is very good. Some need a little contrast adjustment but that's not a new thing.

Battery life is exceptional using alkaline s,

Customer support seems super and that's a big issue.
These here is God's finest scupturings! And there ain't no laws for the brave ones! And there ain't no asylums for the crazy ones! And there ain't no churches, except for this right here!