Free or Slaves?

Started by Sassy, September 18, 2006, 12:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sassy

This is an older article but still pertinent - goes over a bit of history of the 80's & 90's also...

Free or Slaves?

here's another link...

U.S. Accounting Data May Obscure Impending Collapse

Seems most everyone on this website is pretty independent & has goals for land & a home for themselves... a good reason for keeping up on current national & world events so that we can speak up when those rights are being endangered.  
http://glennkathystroglodytecabin.blogspot.com/

You will know the truth & the truth will set you free

benevolance

Sassy,

Do not show this to Peg...He will call you foolish...Surely this article was written by a left leaning simpleton....None of it could be factual... ::)

MIEDRN

What an illusion we live! I'm happy to say my ideals are based in reality now but I wish I had been informed when I was younger.

I'm talking my head off to my kids and giving little hints to whoever else may listen. I'm not sure I'm getting anywhere but time will fly by quickly and eventually people will see.

I was caught up in that rat race, especially after a trip to LA last year. Now I wish I would have spent the time and money in real pursuits.

In the end it was a good experience so I can't complain. It brought me back to earth.

Sassy

I've talked with my kids also, but my oldest son tells me it just depresses him, he would rather not know...  :-/

jwv

Mied RN

No matter where you go, there you are.

Judy